Plipbox Parallel thernet Adapters - Compact Ribbon Cable Model - for A500/600/1200/1000/2000/300 etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

cowdog360

Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Country
United States
Region
Washington
Hello,

I deisgned a few more plipbox boards and have 1 unit to sell. These are Plipbox units, which are Parallel port to Ethernet adapters for your classic Amiga! These boards are different than most of the other designs out there because they offer the following:

IDC header with ribbon cable for parallel port connection. You can put the plipbox inside your Amiga case, and run the ribbon cable outside and to the parallel port.
MicroUSB and Solder Pads for 5V power - You can use a standard cell phone charger to power it, or use the solder pads to wire up power if you're mounting it inside an Amiga.

I will include a driver disk to get you up and running. You can specify the length of the ribbon cable you want, otherwise I'll make it 12".

Asking $50 USD + shipping (about $6 worldwide).

Last edited:

bcmdesign

Rating - 100%
101   0   0
Country
Germany
Region
Bavaria near Munich
Plipbox Parallel thernet Adapters - Compact Ribbon Cable Model - for A500/60...

Plipbox Parallel thernet Adapters - Compact Ribbon Cable Model - for A500/60...

Interested in one unit. PM later ..

Last edited:

kgthomps

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Country
USA
Region
Michigan
Payment sent and item received - Positive feedback left! :) Anxious to get tinkering, and thanks again!!!

Last edited:

FastRobPlus

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Country
USA
Region
Bellevue, WA
I think I asked this before but nobody was sure. Does this work with an A1000? Are any pin changes required, or just a gender change? Has anyone used one with a Phoenix 1000? A GBA 1000?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom