fitzsteve

Retired Slacker
AmiBayer
Blogger
Country
UK
Region
Sevenoaks
I don't see a thread like this here at Amibay so I'll start!

Here is my collection at the moment:

IMG_7877.jpg

I'm also Towering an A1200 at the moment, pics to follow on that one (y)

The above is setup in my Living Room in the alcove under the stairs, nice use of an otherwise wasted space and a great talking point when we have guests! However the A600 is moving up to the spare room now that its done. It will be a nice place to go and hide to enjoy some Miggy time :ninja:

Steve.

matt020

Finger lickin' good
AmiBayer
Blogger
Country
Australia
Region
Western Australia
My Amiga's live in my spare room, with a towel placed over them to protect from U.V. light. I don't have a place to set them up at the moment - my study is full as it has a desk for my PC, server, and printer on one table and a 2nd table as my "hobby table" (I race remote control cars and use this table/bench for car work)

Occasionally I pull out my Amiga collection and fire them up, just to make sure theyre all working, and to have a tinker like back in the old days :D

When I last had everything set up, I took a quick pic....

Attachments

• 05032010_003.jpg
    05032010_003.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 0

fitzsteve

Retired Slacker
AmiBayer
Blogger
Country
UK
Region
Sevenoaks
Nice little collection Matt, is that the A2000 you're upgrading?

Mortgage the house and buy that 060, you know you want to! :ninja:

Steve.

matt020

Finger lickin' good
AmiBayer
Blogger
Country
Australia
Region
Western Australia
Yes, that's the one I want to upgrade. An 060 would be bliss, indeed, but something tells me an 030 or 040 is more realistic for this one ;)

fitzsteve

Retired Slacker
AmiBayer
Blogger
Country
UK
Region
Sevenoaks
Thats a superb collection you have there Countraven (y)

Tahoe

Collector Extrodinaire
AmiBayer
Country
The Netherlands
Region
Wilnis
Ehm, this is only part of it.... And I am currently refurbishing my room, will take more pictures when I'm done...

Attachments

• collection.jpg
    collection.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 0

rkauer

Amiga fanboy
Country
Brazil
Region
São Leopoldo, RS
Hoarder! You must have shame of yourself! Now pack one of those A3000T and send it to me in Brazil free of charge!:pissed:

On a serious note: congratulations! That's what I call a collection! Do you use those systems, even if just for gaming, time to time?

Kin Hell

Banned
Country
U.K.
Region
Cornwall
Tahoe has been collecting for quite some time now. Looking forward to the updated Pics m8y. :nod:

Kin

Tahoe

Collector Extrodinaire
AmiBayer
Country
The Netherlands
Region
Wilnis
On a serious note: congratulations! That's what I call a collection! Do you use those systems, even if just for gaming, time to time?

I do, at least most of them. I've got something like 10 or 12 A500's, I don't use them, just an occasional one when I need to do some testing. Also 4 or 5 A1200's, one of them sees usage. The machines I use most are my A3000T and my A4000T.

scole

Banned
Country
Kent, UK
Post your battle-station! :-D

23u1wkj.jpg

From left to right:- Apple G4 cube print-server tucked away next to printer, Dell PC that I only use for downloading/playing music and WinUAE, Amiga 1200 sharing the monitor with the PC through a switch (no need for a scandoubler! Huzzah! On the hunt for a 17 or 19 inch though, 15 is just too small!) and then my lovely G5 tower workstation.

As for Amiga collection, well, here's a bunch of stuff I've picked up recently:

wmkwuv.jpg

Left to right: Master System joystick, genlock, genlock, drum machine, internal floppy drive wired up to be an external drive (?), some serial adapters, A1200 beginners pack, MIDI interface, frame grabber, video digitizer, USB mouse adapter (doesn't work!), sound sampler, sound sampler, graphics tablet, another genlock (!), handheld scanner, art program, iBrowse.

Yeah, I've got a bit obsessed with random hardware. Most of this stuff cost <£5 a go, and I can't resist that sort of price...

S

salaxi54

Incoming ASROC!
AmiBayer
Blogger
Country
GREECE
Region
Athens
@stevecole: Cool headquarters you got there! (y)

This is one of my Mac corners... There's also a Macmini that sits on top of the data switch box, but it ain't visible from this angle, although you can see its PSU a bit to the left of the switch..

MACCORNERA.jpg

What we have here is a modded hackintosh :) down left, A Dual 1Ghz G4 MDD, and a Mini G4@ 1.42Ghz
I've various other older Macs laying around, but these are the ones i use more frequently.

Top Bottom