stefan_st

Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Country
Germany
Region
near Munich / Bavaria
Hi ,

may someone is interested in this nice accelerator board : http://www.bigbookofamigahardware.com/bboah/product.aspx?id=202 ( this is exactly the described board / the first 3 pics ..of course ) .

The PPS 040 2000@33 is still installed in one of my A2000s , so i made a few pics during operating , this one is an absolutely lovely card and works flawlessly ..as you can see ,
equipped with a fully 68040/33 CPU / FPU / MMU and 8 pieces of 4 MB memory chips .

But this accelerator is not a card for a totally newbie , cause it is a little bit tricky to get the whole amount of memory to the system !!!

All i can say ..if this board is installed properly you will get 32 MB of FastRam to your system including a great acceleration ( nearly 24000 sysinfo points ) .

During the time i changed the original cooler for a bigger and much more silent one ( if i find the old and creepy one i will send it within the package too ) .

If someone buy this card , i will make a video right before uninstalling this card and during the uninstall process , but i will not cover any false treatment in the future.. so ..sold as it is !!!
The DVD will be within the package !

The german magazine right beside the Amiga is the newest edition ( Thursday 12th) , so the pics are up to date ;)

I prefer local pickup including de-installation to avoid any kind of problems but will send the card worldwide if requested !

asking for 350 Euro + shipping ( paypal as a gift or Iban )

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 1
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    198.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    183 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

stefan_st

Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Country
Germany
Region
near Munich / Bavaria
Hi , may you send me a pm so we can change to our native language , moreover i hope for a local pickup in this case cause Thüringen isn´t that far away !!

sold to Smoker75

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom