Status
Not open for further replies.

AmigaSociety

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Country
Grass Valley, CA.
*** Price lowered from $25 to $17.50 + postage ***

For sale at $17.50 + postage is a very nice condition Precision Approach Jet Instrument Trainer. Includes 3 floppies, the owner's manual binder, and the case the binder slips into. Tested this about 4 months ago when I owned a Amiga. No longer own an old Amiga so can't test the floppies again but can't imagine them going bad in the last 4 months staying nice and cozy in my vintage computer room. Still being sold as-is since I can't test the floppies again and it is old software. Has been very well kept and in great condition! Email me if interested.

Here is what she looks like.

tj

web.jpg

Last edited:

davideo

I look like Gizmo
Staff member
Administrator
Staff Moderator
Treasurer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
219   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Boston, Lincs

r0jaws

Mondeo Man
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Lincolnshire
I could be interested in this, subject to discovering what it actually is.
What would be the likely shipping costs to the UK?

Templar

In Finem Vobis Videtur De Christiana
VIP
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Country
Hellas
Region
Cydonia
Taken from a well-known site, hope this help.

Conceived and designed by Bryan Styer and pilot Earl Rogers, PRECISION APPROACH: JET INSTRUMENT TRAINER was intended to be a simulation tool rather than a game that allowed commercial pilots to develop/maintain proficiency in flying aeroplanes. Additionally, it allowed pilots experienced in other aircraft to become familiar with Boeing 727 operating techniques, which form the basis of the flight simulator.

r0jaws

Mondeo Man
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Lincolnshire
Ah, it's a flight simulator. In that case I'll pass.

In my job a "Precision Approach" can be a radar approach controlled from the ground. It's infact one of my jobs, and I was curious that this might be a simulator based on that.

I'm not really into flying though, I'll leave that to the self loading ballast. ;)

AmigaSociety

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Country
Grass Valley, CA.
Mods, please close this thread. I have created a new thread that shows all my Amiga items in just one thread. So, to clean things up, please close this one. Thanks, tj

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom