Sold Prelude ZII V3 ( X-Mas Deal from 26 till 31-12-2023 ) ( can make 2 more set's )

AmigaDigital

Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Country
The Netherlands
Region
Deventer
For Sale

Prelude ZII V3

this card is small then the half zorro card that i have made , even the mpeg-it are smaller ( prelude are 14,4CM by 7,8CM / Mpeg-it 5,9CM by 3,4CM )

i have put the aux2 from the card to the backplate and now is it posable the switch the aux1 output to the line output , when you use the mpeg-it you don't need the unplug the speaker plug , you turn the switch and the aux1 goes to the line out for playing the mp3 , when you switch back you can play modules or amiga audio true the line out , and you can put the amiga out into the aux2 on the backplate to passtrue the amiga audio

and the mpeg-it wil be soldering on the connector to same more space between order zorro card's

i'm busy to build 6 prelude card's , but must wait that i get the bacplate pcb's and the mpeg-it pcb's here next week

but you can preorder the set , the price inc. shipping will be 165,- euro NOW BECAUSE OF THE FIX 155,- EURO INCL. SHIPPING

got part to build 6 pcs , later when i got the other part's i can build more

NumberUserPaymentShippingPM Tracking
1Marinero70ReceivePackage ShipTracking By PM
2VasiliiRecievePackage ShipTracking By PM
3StrongARMReceivePackage ShipTracking By PM
4memclearRecievePackage ShipTracking By PM
54MIGAReceivePackage ShipTracking By PM
6Nobse67RecievePackage ShipTracking By PM
7TimtheloonRecievePackage ShipTracking By PM
8tohtorisRecievePackage ShipTracking By PM
9 Xmas-Deala.mi.gounRecievePackage ShipTracking By PM
10 Xmas-Dealluje_dkRecievePackage ShipTracking By PM
11 Xmas-DealsteveedRecievePackage ShipTracking By PM
12 Xmas-DealethanRecievePackage ShipTracking By PM
13 Xmas-Dealdave1973RecievePackage ShipTracking By PM
14 Xmas-DealhirschRecievePackage ShipTracking By PM
15 Xmas-Dealovermann
16 Xmas-Dealbabmar85RecievePackage ShipTracking By PM
17 Xmas-Dealgewse2kRecievePackage ShipTracking By PM
18 Xmas-DealronttiRecievePackage ShipTracking By PM

Attachments

• IMG_20231118_201752541_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20231118_201752541_HDR.jpg
    312 KB · Views: 421
  • IMG_20231118_201803956_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20231118_201803956_HDR.jpg
    243.2 KB · Views: 402
Last edited:

Vasilii

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Country
Riga
Region
Latvija
Declaring interest.

Pending questions in PM.
(Marked as sold/completed by AmigaDigital)

Last edited by a moderator:

luc_dk

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Country
Denmark
Region
Esbjerg
Sounds great, i have a mediator in my A4000T and it blocks for full lenght Zorro cards....
but i have 2 questions...

1:
You write it saves space then MpegIT is soldered on the board, but does it block the next Z2 slot ?

2:
Why is the switch needed ? I have the original Prelude with MPegIT and run AmigaAudio to the input and AmigaAudio and Prelude is Mixed to the same output. so i dont switch cables..

Regards
Peter

Vasilii

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Country
Riga
Region
Latvija
Actually, I am going to connect the audio out of this prelude half sized card to CD-in connector of the A4000D mobo.
In such case no need to any mixers be run by software.

AmigaDigital

Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Country
The Netherlands
Region
Deventer
Sounds great, i have a mediator in my A4000T and it blocks for full lenght Zorro cards....
but i have 2 questions...

1:
You write it saves space then MpegIT is soldered on the board, but does it block the next Z2 slot ?

2:
Why is the switch needed ? I have the original Prelude with MPegIT and run AmigaAudio to the input and AmigaAudio and Prelude is Mixed to the same output. so i dont switch cables..

Regards
Peter
hi , that i soldering the mpeg-it on the connector there are more space for the next zorro card , normale there is space but not alot for the next zorro card , and now there is more space for sure that nothing can happend with the next zorro

and the switch are for some people that use not the mixer , i don't even use the mixer , but it is on the backplate and u can use it but u can also use the mixer

luc_dk

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Country
Denmark
Region
Esbjerg
hi , that i soldering the mpeg-it on the connector there are more space for the next zorro card , normale there is space but not alot for the next zorro card , and now there is more space for sure that nothing can happend with the next zorro

and the switch are for some people that use not the mixer , i don't even use the mixer , but it is on the backplate and u can use it but u can also use the mixer
thanks for the reply.. make sence if you dont use the mixer software.

luc_dk

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Country
Denmark
Region
Esbjerg
Actually, I am going to connect the audio out of this prelude half sized card to CD-in connector of the A4000D mobo.
In such case no need to any mixers be run by software.

Hm is there a problem with the Volume ? i think i did a similar thing 20 years ago :) and remember something with the volume was different...
but nice if it works...

Vasilii

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Country
Riga
Region
Latvija
Hm is there a problem with the Volume ? i think i did a similar thing 20 years ago :) and remember something with the volume was different...
but nice if it works...
No problems with the volume.
I already did that with my Prism megamix music card output.

sax

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Country
Hungary
Region
Declaring interest. (With question.)

Does the price 165,- euro include the mpeg-it module too? <-- Answered (y)

Still interested! :love:

Withdraw interest.

(Interest withdrawn here)

Last edited:

StrongARM

!Friede auf Erden! Vernichtet Waffen!
AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Country
Germany
Region
Thuringia
Declaring interest.
1 for me please.

Nobse67

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
Germany
Region
Baden Württemberg
Declaring interest.

Declaring interest. PM sent

AmigaDigital

Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Country
The Netherlands
Region
Deventer
so , i got yesterday the pcb's here for the backplate and the mpeg-it , but i don't know what happend , i have build 2 mpeg-it card's and check it but it seems that it is not play any mp3 file , i don't know why but i get it not to work , so i think that i close this thread , till i got time to make a new pcb but it will me a little bit bigger , maybe this is to small , i don't know when i got the money to let make the new pcb's so i close this thread till i have a working mpeg-it , if someone will not have this set let me know i can remove it from the list , thanks

Top Bottom