question about keyboards

jvdbossc

HypnusBE
Country
Belgium
Region
Antwerp (province)
I acquired the A3000, with a keyboard that has failing key's, the seller mentioned that I should use some graphite, but I am not impressed. Even the key's look that someone was caughing up blood. (the seller looked quite healthy guy to me)

I am playing with the A3000 using a pc keyboard adapter, that does not look to good :(

I have two A2000 & keyboards known good, does anybody know if I can put the A2000 keyboard in the A3000 plastics? It looks exactly the same, so I just need to swap the inside and retrobright the A3000 keyboard plastics?

rkauer

Amiga fanboy
Country
Brazil
Region
São Leopoldo, RS
Both keyboards are exactly the same but the plastic case.

Go for it!

And send me the left ALT key! :mrgreen:

jvdbossc

HypnusBE
Country
Belgium
Region
Antwerp (province)
Rkauer did know it again. An amiga quiz should be something to attent for you..

Thanks a lot! Do you whan't the alt key of the A3000 keyboard then? (remove the blood)

Last edited:

rkauer

Amiga fanboy
Country
Brazil
Region
São Leopoldo, RS
LOL, only if the postage is very low.

Mine currently have an old A500 keycap which is not the same height, ruining the look.

BTW: can I start the extension from the other thread? Parts are waiting.

jvdbossc

HypnusBE
Country
Belgium
Region
Antwerp (province)
Rkauer, I'll trie, if the A2000 internals fits like you say, no reason why not to send the alt key. (in a letter of course)

About the previous thread, I'll have to look up, I still wan't the extension cable made, but there are a few things unclear, did you receive the hardware refund part yet? I've send you a couple minor pieces they should arrive hopefully:unsure:

Meaning I still wan't it and the last $$ can be paid right away in a couple of day's..(y) But better to clear all of it in a PM.(y)

I still have the A500 tower to complete in plastic bags..:whistle:

icon1.gif

LOL, only if the postage is very low.

Mine currently have an old A500 keycap which is not the same height, ruining the look.

BTW: can I start the extension from the other thread? Parts are waiting.

rkauer

Amiga fanboy
Country
Brazil
Region
São Leopoldo, RS
Yes, I received the parts, feedback'ed you and post in thread some days ago.

Just waiting for your OK to start the job. If the letter is cheap, go for it! First make your keyboard work. That's more important to me than a my own "as mint" keyboard at the moment.

I think I found a solution for the payment: more on PM.

jvdbossc

HypnusBE
Country
Belgium
Region
Antwerp (province)
Rkauer,

Yes, I received the parts, feedback'ed you and post in thread some days ago.

Oops mist the thread then:( I'll give feedback to once I get more awake..

Just waiting for your OK to start the job. If the letter is cheap, go for it! First make your keyboard work. That's more important to me than a my own "as mint" keyboard at the moment.

I have a free evening so I'll prepare my A3000 keyboard for the sun and retrobright anyhow.

I think I found a solution for the payment: more on PM.

I did not yet get a PM, and I think we missed already a few conversations, is the PM system solid, stable, and running at the moment?

ps: I am out of hobby cash for a couple of day's, but that will be quick fixed. (you know how it is, priority's)

Top Bottom