amigo-mexicano

Making amigos with other Amigas
AmiBayer
Blogger
Country
Mexico
Region
Mexico City
Hi there, I'd like to know why a post I sent for a live C64 concert in Kickstarter was not approved on the news and events forum. Some other kickstarters were there posted... is there any special reason why the post was not approved? I wanted to spread the word for this great event.

If it was something wrong with it, I'd like to know so I won't do it again.

Thanks!

fitzsteve

Retired Slacker
AmiBayer
Blogger
Country
UK
Region
Sevenoaks
That forum needs mod approval for all posts, same as the competitions one, probably nothing was wrong with your post at all.

amigo-mexicano

Making amigos with other Amigas
AmiBayer
Blogger
Country
Mexico
Region
Mexico City
What I meant is that it never got approved (kickstarter ended already), so I guess something was wrong with it...

fitzsteve

Retired Slacker
AmiBayer
Blogger
Country
UK
Region
Sevenoaks
Probably mods were just too busy to look at it, even replies need approval in these sections. The moderator activity levels have dropped recently, you can see sales threads and, etc are not getting moderated too.

fitzsteve

Retired Slacker
AmiBayer
Blogger
Country
UK
Region
Sevenoaks
Best just put stuff in general chat :)

davideo

I look like Gizmo
Staff member
Administrator
Staff Moderator
Treasurer
Blogger
Country
UK
Region
Boston, Lincs
Sometimes things can get missed but if you have a problem and nothing seems to be getting done PM a Mod or a member of the Admin team.

Unfortunately, we all have real lives to contend with as well as volunteering to manage AmiBay.

In my case I had a few days away over the weekend and returned to find 340+ new posts which I will work my way through eventually.

Sardine

Staff member
Staff Moderator
Blogger
Country
England
Region
Merseyside
same for me, it would be best to contact a staff member for help,

just over the last few days dealt with early bumps, generic questions , new signups (on the increase), fixing threads without a prefix, closing or modifying, most of this is done without the member knowing, just magically fixed :D

but we cannot sit at the PC all the time....

there are a few regular members here that "highlight" problems and issues for us to deal with, the report button helps us deal with an issue quickly as it's easy to overlook a small issue when reading over 300 posts.

Top Bottom