Licence to fish
AmiBayer
Country
Norway
Region
Grimstad
right up my alley

right up my alley

All it lacked was covering a c64 or amiga-tune. ;)

jvdbossc

HypnusBE
Country
Belgium
Region
Antwerp (province)
it was ok

it was ok

I did like the music, but did not hear much voice. Nothing bad about the musical part. It sounded pro not early hoby group.

A little to slow for me did remind me at the more recent cd's of new order.
(do not remember the title) But that of course is personal like/dislike, and it not worth any words. I am more fan of new wave, sisters of mercy etc..(early rammstein)

Would use this cd, to relax in traffic. But hey, if it was a success story I would prefer it over RMB all other bla bla songs out there. (personal opinion again) (y)

I am just wondering, if there is a big market for this, also know some group in my nearby friends, wo do produce more active music ala systers, but they get the label "gothic" know and only sell in germany. (they called the Arch - this is one of there most heavy numbers, could not find another http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHjd21igvBU)

So maybe there is no market anymore? Don't know hear only older music on the radio here (80's), local dutch stuff from here, and then yes the popular hit lists (n)

noxenlux

Country
Beaverton, Oregon
I did like the music, but did not hear much voice. Nothing bad about the musical part. It sounded pro not early hoby group.

A little to slow for me did remind me at the more recent cd's of new order.
(do not remember the title) But that of course is personal like/dislike, and it not worth any words. I am more fan of new wave, sisters of mercy etc..(early rammstein)

Would use this cd, to relax in traffic. But hey, if it was a success story I would prefer it over RMB all other bla bla songs out there. (personal opinion again) (y)

I am just wondering, if there is a big market for this, also know some group in my nearby friends, wo do produce more active music ala systers, but they get the label "gothic" know and only sell in germany. (they called the Arch - this is one of there most heavy numbers, could not find another http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHjd21igvBU)

So maybe there is no market anymore? Don't know hear only older music on the radio here (80's), local dutch stuff from here, and then yes the popular hit lists (n)

Right now we are auditioning vocalist/guitarist as there is only two of us. So thats why there is a lack of vocals. There is a pretty decent market for the music we play. Its just getting all the ducks in a row.

Thanks for the feedback.

Shawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom