Sold Rapid Road USB (Clockport version) boxed as new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fitzsteve

Retired Slacker
AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
1037   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Sevenoaks
Hi!

I'm selling one of my Rapid Road USB's, bought direct from Individual Computers and as far as I'm aware the warranty stays with the product, but if you have any issue's of course I'd be happy to be middle man. I bought it in Nov 2014.

Fully boxed, just like new. Only had a few hours use as it was taken out of my A4000 and replaced with the cost reduced version instead. Apart from some short tests in my A1200 it's been sat in the box.

It's the exact same one you see pictured in my review:

http://www.fitzstevesamigaworld.co.uk/?p=253

Asking price is £90 + P&P, UK only please on this item as posting oversea's would negate most of the discount and complicate matters if I have to handle any returns.

Thanks for looking :)

fitzsteve

Retired Slacker
AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
1037   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Sevenoaks
92 views and nothing, must be too high - how about £85 + P&P?

fitzsteve

Retired Slacker
AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
1037   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Sevenoaks
Thanks for your interest. Please note postage is not included in the price. If you're still interested let me know.

CrazyC

Damn these amiga bills keep adding up
AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Kent
I viewed it and had to fight to restrain myself, but cash and space in my a1200 case are both limited. Good luck with the sale though.

fitzsteve

Retired Slacker
AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
1037   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Sevenoaks
I viewed it and had to fight to restrain myself, but cash and space in my a1200 case are both limited. Good luck with the sale though.

Thanks mate, it's only small - I'm sure you'll squeeze it in lol. But I understand cash is tight for everyone right now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom