Confused retro man
VIP
Rating - 100%
503   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Nottingham
Hi all, i have acquired a spare megadrive/mega cd mark 1 setup that i don't need so offering it for sale.

The Megadrive has two switches fitted to in the back for 50/60hz and Eng/Jap language. As you can see from the pictures all three regions are possible however as i only have a composite cable you will only get colour when the console is set to 50hz. This can be rectified by purchasing an RGB scart cable.

The Mega CD has had the mainboard fully recapped, the bios socketed and a region free bios fitted. Although there are english region free bios around they are apparently not as compatible so i went with the Japanese one, the only real difference is the text on the main screen is in Japanese and the memory screen is also in Japanese but English/US games will run in English. Because it is region free it also makes no difference what region settings the megadrive has when booting the mega cd (no lockout screens).

There are two original Sega power supplies included, one has had the tip replaced but works fine, one 3 button controller and a Composite AV cable.

The machines are not boxed and are in used condition. This means they have scratches and marks but there is nothing major. If you'd like more pics please ask.

No software (cartridge or cd) is included.

I am asking £100 plus p&p for this setup

Pics

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    96.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    73.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    94.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    97.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    99.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 9.JPG
    9.JPG
    71.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 1

scrappysphinx

Confused retro man
VIP
Rating - 100%
503   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Nottingham
Payment received from custardo and item sold.

Will arrange shipping today for collection tomorrow

scrappysphinx

Confused retro man
VIP
Rating - 100%
503   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Nottingham
Item was shipped and has arrived safely. Feedback has been left on both sides so will close this down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom