Resident Evil Remaster

Amiga Forever

AmiBayer
Blogger
Country
UK
Region
Yorkshire
I just want give you Warning to make sure it doesnt happen to you if you download Resident Evil Remaster as there are two parts to download. so you download the two to make compelete otherwise you wont be able to get next level when you enter the door of mansions!

I am trying to redownload it hoping get the first part of it as I accidently click seconds part to download :picard:picard

Capcom should put 60FPS on PS 4 or Xbox one console but they are so lazy not do so! :(

AmiNeo

CodeMonkey
Country
UK
Region
Kendal, Cumbria
I heard the PS4 and XBOne had 60fps and 1080p? I personally bought this on Steam and PS3 (physical release from Japan) and honestly can't tell much difference in the framerate. Of course the PC version is slightly more crisp due to the 1080p, but even that's barely noticeable. The PS3 is in 720p I believe, though you cant tell unless they're side by side. They have done a fantastic job polishing this up. It's beautiful and as terrifying as I remember.

Last edited:

Amiga Forever

AmiBayer
Blogger
Country
UK
Region
Yorkshire
I heard the PS4 and XBOne had 60fps and 1080p?

They should be target 60FPS with this powerful system by now because 30FPS is things of the past if I am being honest.

The reason why some games have 30FPS is like this

30FPS - More Better graphics(Driveclub, killzone and so on!)
60FPS - good graphics with good gameplay(I dont know what game achive 60FPS but I think MGS underground achive this!)

Last edited:

AmiNeo

CodeMonkey
Country
UK
Region
Kendal, Cumbria
Yeah, it's usually faster paced games that really need the 60FPS. Games like racing, fighting and FPS, you can notice it in those. Games like Resident Evil, not so much since the action is slow and doesn't involve a lot of fast-moving objects, which is when you really notice framerates. 30FPS caps are usually given to games that need the extra visual power and less fluidity. They can squeeze some extra visual juice from the hardware if it doesn't have to maintain high refresh rates. I guess whether that is necessary depends on how demanding the program is on said hardware.

Personally, I find 30FPS really acceptable in any game. Its framerate jitter that ruins games.

Last edited:
Top Bottom