Retina Z2 / EGS Software

abraXXious

Banned
Country
Australia
Hi guys,

I recently grabbed a Retina Z2 to put in an A2000 030/40, 16mb fast, 2mb chip (echotronics 2mb chip upgrade) etc etc.

The card is installed, but the retinaemu software is, as everyone warned me, garbage. :)

I know there is no p96 for the ole' Retina Z2, and the only Cgx that supported it was 4.2 beta (if anyone has that I will kindly give them a kidney for a copy of it), but the EGS software apparently supported the Retina Z2 and was reasonable.

Problem is I can find the update EGS 7.1 on Aminet, and 7,4 update (alson on Aminet) but these do not come with drivers, and I of course need the Retina driver.

Can someone please direct me to a URL where I can find EGS drivers etc, or if someone HAS a full copy of the EGS system with drivers, if they could please zap me a copy.

Thanks for any help,

Steven.

hanxor

The last of the smallest of the ugliest.
AmiBayer
Country
Poland
Region
Cracow
Darn... it's a bad move to bump a thread started by a banned member, but what the heck - I do want these drivers :)

Bump? EGS, CGFX drivers for Retina Z2 anyone, please?

Raybeez

Country
Poland
Region
Gdansk
CGX Retina Z2 Driver

CGX Retina Z2 Driver

I am looking for this beta driver too.

rkauer

Amiga fanboy
Country
Brazil
Region
São Leopoldo, RS
CGX beta is rarer than hen's teeth!

Check the installation disks for the EGS driver. EGS is a commercial software, even if not maintained for twenty years or more, so we cannot link a download for you.

I have EGS disks but no way now to transfer the driver to you. That IF EGS pack have it. Mine is for the GVP Spectrum 28/24 RTG board, so might be no use for you. And that if the disks are OK, as I never used they to install my board (used Picasso96 instead).

Raybeez

Country
Poland
Region
Gdansk
CV64/3d

CV64/3d

Retina was sold on Amibay, now I have CyberVision 64/3D (works great), and I will look for scan doubler. Thank You for Your help.

Top Bottom