Closed retro console collection, Sega, Nintendo etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerberus73

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
Aberdeen, Scotland
ok this is all my retro collection, there laying there unused, and just collecting dust, i have not the space in this flat to keep more than one set up at any time, and its a shame to see them just doing nothing. so its time to let them go.

ok sorry to shout but i feel i need to, as it seems some people do not read the posting properly. THESE ITEMS ARE TO GO AS BULK LOTS TO SAVE ME THE MINIMUM OF FUSS POSTING AND PACKING, IM A BUSY MAN. I WILL NOT SPLIT FOR A SINGLE GAME, CONTROLLER, CONSOLE, OR LEAD. THEY ARE TO GO AS NAMED BRAND LOTS, AND I WILL NOT SHIP OUTWITH THE UK!.

sorry i had these on my local gumtree site and i just constantly had my time wasted, it got to be irritating to say the least.

ok im setting them into lots of sega, nintendo etc, bear in mind these things are heavy and postage/courier is gonna be expensive, the nintendo collection alone weighs about 50 - 60 kilos!

ok heres the listing of what i got, with prices at bottom of posting.

Nintendo Stuff

NES

Consoles x 3 (1 boxed in Very Good Condition) 2x controllers each and power supplies

SNES

Consoles x 5 (average to rough condition) 2 x controllers for each and power supplies, jap/usa conversion cartridge, Mario paint mouse, and super game boy cartridge.

N64

1 Console with 4 x original controllers 2x rumble packs, memory card and memory expansion (gold, yellow, light grey and dark grey controllers) and a joytech boxed controller, 2 x unusual steering wheels on folds flat, other is like a handheld with a rubber covered wheel)

Games

Nes

Boxed Games
Soccer, silent service, Jackie chans action kung fu, double dribble, smash tv, punch out, golf, duck tales.

Unboxed
Wrath black manta, digger t-rock, buria fighter, dr Mario, kirbys adventure, super Mario bros 2, Mario bros / duck hunt x2, marble madness, California games, teenage mutant turtles, blades of steel.

Snes

Boxed Games
Starwing x 2, stunt race fx, sim city, super r-type, donkey kong country, aero the acrobat, Mario all stars, judge dredd, Mario kart, Kevin keegans player manager.

Unboxed
Mario all stars, Mario world x 2, Zelda a link to the past, equinox, lion king, sensible soccer European championship, Addams family, pga tour, starwing, tiny toons buster busts loose x 3, fifa 96, Jurassic park, streetfighter 2 turbo x 2, animaniacs, on the ball, bubsy, alladin x2, street fighter 2 (original version), home alone, desert fighter, desert strike, donkey kong country, snes scope 6, Mario paint, jungle book, pop’n twinbee, street racer, super battletank, fifa soccer, young merlin, the magical quesy (mickey mouse), toy story

N64
Boxed Games
Duke Nuken Zero Hour, Zelda Majoras Mask, Scars, daikatana, banjo tooie, diddy kong racing, star wars shadows of the empire.

Unboxed
Banjo kazooie, top gear overdrive, waverace 64, turok 2, star wars shadows of the empire, south park, tetrisphere, quake, vraly 99, f1 grand prix x2, f1 grand prix II, wwf war zone, wcw revenge, wcw mayhem, rugrats the movie, international superstar soccer 64, Zelda orcarina of time, waialae country club, nfl quarterback club 98, Mario 64, 007 goldeneye

Saturn Stuff
2 x Sega Saturn’s, 1 mk1 , 1 mk2 (diff button layout on consoles) Controller and leads for both, 1 boxed. Sega Saturn steering wheel boxed and virtua cop gun and game boxed. 1 boxed official sega controller, 1 boxed 3rd party controller, 2 unboxed official controllers, one 3d controller for nights into dreams.

Games all boxed
Athlete kings, nba jam extreme, panzer dragoon, nhl all star hockey, shining the holy ark, tomb raider, firestorm thunderhawk 2, space jam, pebble beach golf links, sega ages vol 1, rayman, sega worldwide soccer 98, fighting vipers, soviet strike, Andretti racing, magic carpet, clockwork knight 2, nights into dreams, alien trilogy, euro 96, Virtua fighter 2, sega rally. And a demo disk.

Sega Dreamcast
2 x boxed consoles, 1 faulty unboxed unit for spares, 2x controllers each, 3 or 4 VMU units (will need to check) rumble packs, keyboard and mouse both boxed, third party gun, VGA cable to hook them to a pc screen.

Games all boxed
Shenmue 1 and 2 (i know these are highly collectable, especially complete and in condition i have mines in) crazy taxi x 2, sega gt, sonic adventure 1 and 2 (again collectable) sega rally, metropolis street racer, space channel 5, toy commander, who wants to be a millionaire, chu chu rocket, virtua fighter 3tb, resident evil code veronica, dino crisis, railroad tycoon 2, hydro thunder, and the dreamkey internet suite 3.0 and 2, and incoming (copy)

Sega Megadrive Stuff
2 x mk 1 systems, 2 x mk2 systems, (1 of which is boxed like new) 2 x controllers each, 3 button and 6 button 2 x competition pro pads.

Megadrive games

Boxed games
Nlhpa hockey 93, mickey and donalds world of illusion, after burner 2, mega bomberman, fifa 95 x2, international sensible soccer ltd edition, sonic 2 x 4, mega games 1 x 3, paperboy, skitchin, world cup italia 90, rise of the robots, mickeys castle of illusion x 2, davis cup world tour, jungle strike x2, shadow of the beast, ea hockey x2, john madden football, lotus II recs, Sylvester & tweety cagey capers, taz mania, hardball III, f22 interceptor, jimmy whites whirlwind snooker, dragon (the bruce lee story), streets of rage II, rolo to the rescue, sonic 1 x 4, virtua racing, Olympic summer games, james pond II, road rash, road rash II, lemmings, mega games 3, ecco the tides of time, zool.

Unboxed Games
Tiny toons busters hidden treasure, alex kid, fifa international soccer, strider, urban strike, jewel master, wonderboy in monsterland, speedball 2, menacer 6, fifa 96

ok the nintendo lot i want £350 ono for, thats 9 consoles and peripherals, and around 100 games on cartridge, im sure a more patient man can sell the excess and duplicates on a well known auction site, i have not got the time.

the sega lot is a bit more expensive considering there is some collectable games and hardware that is harder to come by in the collection. i want £500 for this but that 3 dreamcasts, 2 saturns, 4 or 5 (ill need to check) megadrives, and literally over 100 games, again someone could sell the excess on a well known auction site.

if a buyer had a van and fancied a trip to north east scotland. id let the lot go as a bulk collection (i have a shedload of amigas, c64's, other mixed hardware, atari 2600 woody, ST's Mega ST, and a couple of sharp MZ machines, 100s of big box amiga, atari, c64, spectrum etc games as well) for say £1200 ono

please bear in mind, this stuff weighs a lot, and im not splitting, ill just keep the posting on here, and on gumtree till it goes. i need the space. and am to busy with work and being a full time carer to a disabled parent to sit and split it up and post all over the place. postage/courier charges are up to the buyer to pay on top. serious buyers only please!

Thanks folks, sorry for the bit of a rant, but needed to clarify.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom