Closed Retro Gamer Zx spectrum book/c64, and master system /nes book here in Coventry

Status
Not open for further replies.

DojoDan

Blogger
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Country
UK
Region
West Midlands
Just buying a NES book, they're a few of each here if anyone wants one I'll grab one. Can post abroad for you peeps aswell.

-Acid-

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
222   0   0
Country
England
Region
South Shields
I didn't even know about that thanks for the heads up. I decided to order direct from Imagine and paid to pre-order the snes/megadrive and playstation books while i was there :)

DojoDan

Blogger
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Country
UK
Region
West Midlands
I didn't know they were out either, just a nice surprise whilst wandering thru whs. I'll look the snes / MD one up, I didn't know about that one. I thought there was a snes md one already?

Edit: Just pre-ordered the snes/megadrive book Acid, thank you so much for posting up!! the first release always goes for silly money on ebay so I can imagine this new one will do the same.

Last edited:

-Acid-

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
222   0   0
Country
England
Region
South Shields
Yea just look at the Amiga book for a while it was silly, prices have calmed down now though it seems. Got a few months wait for the others to come but they will be worth it and it's nice now knowing i've got copies in the bag as soon as they are available, none of this visiting every magazine selling shop in a 20 mile radius crap to find them this time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom