Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
North Yorkshire
I have for sale the following ...

1 x Raspberry Pi model B.
8GB SD memory card with RetroPie image installed and configured.
Raspberry Pi Case.
Power supply.
Basic usage guide
HDMI lead.

I will pre-configure MAME. I can also wire this for an Atari pin out joystick and case buttons that will allow you to 'add coin', 'start' , 'back' for an additional £10. This would mean you could use it without the need for a keyboard.

I am asking £48 including UK postage.

Please add £1.83 if not using PayPal gift.

Robofruit.

Sent from my Kestrel using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

SkydivinGirl

Retro Girl
Rating - 100%
190   0   0
Country
USA
Region
Raleigh, NC
I had to do a small edit related to Titles included. I can change it back if they are all Titles that are in the public domain.

Good luck with the sale!

Heather

Sardine

Staff member
Staff Moderator
Blogger
Rating - 100%
254   0   0
Country
England
Region
Merseyside
SOLD as part of a trade.

traded where ?? here on amibay or elsewhere

Selling on multiple sites:
You are welcome to list your items for sale elsewhere at the same time as you post on AmiBay. However you must state in your thread that the item is 'available elsewhere'.

You are welcome to post links to your sales on other sites, however links to auction sites can only be for fixed price 'buy it now' items offered at the same price. Ensure that you check the rules on cross-listing on any other websites that you may also be using, as it may be against their terms and conditions to list in multiple places. If you are in any doubt please contact a member of staff for help.

Robofruit

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
North Yorkshire
I have ordered parts to make another of these. I will supply pictures when it arrives. Feel free to declare interest now. Parts will arrive in 4-5 days. It takes me 1-2 days to set these systems up so please allow 7 days before despatch. Price is fixed as I am only making a very small profit on these and have to allow for my time too. Thanks.

Robofruit

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
North Yorkshire
PIC of Brenski's partially completed Pi to potentially wet some appetites IMG_20150831_000833.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom