diskers

Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Country
Poland
Region
Maz
Hi everyone,

I have to sell one of my two Roland SC55 Mk II MIDI Module with a remote and a replacement PSU. The device is in a good visual shape not mint or very good, some small scratches here and there. On the electronics side is working flawlessly. All the MIDI ports are functional, the volume knob is working flawlessly as well as the remote control. I'm posting some pictures of the mentioned device below.
I'm willing to sell the device with above cited accessories for 85€ + P&P + the Paypal costs or as a gift. If wanted later in the day I can record some samples from the device and upload it.

Now device listed elsewhere locally and now also on the other bay.

Roland_SC55_Mk_II.jpg

RSC55_C.png

RSC55_U.jpg

remote.jpg

Last edited:

diskers

Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Country
Poland
Region
Maz
Yes, the earlier MIDI devices were best on classic music and jazz. Not entering into detailed history, instruments that are played on this kind of music were the priority for GM GS equipment producers apart of electronic instruments that were easier to handle. Anyway if you want other proofs please ask. This Take5 midi file was arranged for GS devices - though not sure if especially for Roland. Apart that the Roland SC55 MkII have a little better sampling and rearrangement than the first SC55 device. But sure it's not a Fantom xr or Integra-7 module :)

Last edited:

rad

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Country
Bulgaria
Region
Sofia
Module has been received yesterday in perfect condition. Everything's good. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom