Closed rrod 360's

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShambleS1980

Softmodder/Tsoper/Repairer of old xboxes.
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Country
Wales
Region
Gwynedd
heyo I bought a box full of 360's for a bit more than i should have a while back planning to fix them. but i just dont have the time nor the space for the dumb things.
I have 6 of them 5 white one black. most of them are non hdmi.
0102 errr code on most one of them has a strange code that i cant make heads not tail of its like 00000000000000001 (although i assume this is mostly to do with eitehr the eject or synk button but thats the code i always get )
One of them i susupect has had an xclamp fix fitted and its shorting something out and possibly doing it properly would get it to boot.
No idea if the drives work or are flashed or not. (if i start exploring things like that i will just start working on them, and i dont have the time right now)
hoping to sell them in 2 lots of 3 consoles for £15+ postage for 3 consoles.

I haven't had a look at them in a while. but i will hook them all up one by one later tonight or tomorrow and get the error codes and so on for all of them.
I will also add the pictures and after a day or 2 add them to fee bay.

I would sell all 6 in a bundle for slightly less just to get the space back but i think the postage costs on top of that would negate any discount.
I can take a loss on them because they are just taking up room and i need the space so i can actually set up my work area.

all are console only. i only have one power supply and av cable thing and i like to keep them handy for when people bring a console over,
No controllers or any thing else. just the consoles.

Last edited:

ShambleS1980

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Country
Wales
Region
Gwynedd
had a better look at these when i went to take a picture.
turns out i had 9 of them.
1 seemed to work ok (the front usb ports did not work on it. but the single rear one did so i kept that one)

6 of them are RROD
1 of them seems to work but needs a new lens or lens cleaner. it will read a game after 2-3 trys
1 of them is either previously repaired and not very well. or is about to fail any way. it powers on will load a game but then over heats to a rrod. when you let it cool down it seems to work again for a while then does the same thing again..

really dont have the time for messing with them.
i dont know what kind of repair has been done to them prior to me buying them. but they ALL look like they have been opened.

i had a look and a quick quote on the inter web. and postage for 8 of these things would be about £15
i will sell all 8 of them for £50 which includes uk mainland postage. "so thats £35 for the consoles +£15 postage technically"

i have added them to ebay hoping for a quick sale.
Ebay price is £5 more due to the stupid fees and trying to negate them (although im pretty sure pay pal takes a cut too so i think i miss calculated) "edit went to add £2.50 more to the ebay price, but i think that negates its self by having a higer fee lol"

any way here they are on ebay too
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/8-xbox-36...f-them-boot-up-and-play-a-game-/111623904847?

here is the same pic that ebay has.
camera seems MIA, and i had to use my old phone which is the only other ca,era i have right now. it does not hold a charge at all, but i did manage to get 1 picture.

Attachments

• dddd.JPG
    dddd.JPG
    134.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

ShambleS1980

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Country
Wales
Region
Gwynedd
putting a hold on the sale thread for now. had some time today so started to work a bit on them see how many i could get to boot.
4 of them are now booting and havent looked at the rest yet. but they will probably fail again any time. (3 hours 3 days 3 months 3 years?? who knows id vote 3 days lol)
may spend the time to reflow them properly then do a 12v mod on them so they have a bit more life in them than they will do right now.

will eventually revise this thread though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom