Say translate$ ("hello world")

Paradroid

Country
UK
Region
Lancashire
Hi all,

I've been a lurker on this site for years but never got round to registering. I had an A500 back in the day and now have a nice upgraded A1200. Looking forward to getting some advice on carrying on my Amiga addition, possibly with a Minimig.

Cheers,

Dorian

User1301

Deactivated
Deactivated
Country
S
Region
G
Hi Paradroid - Welcome to Amibay - great that you introduced yourself!

I have a minimig so if you need any advice or info - drop me a note.

Cheers

John

Zetr0

Ya' Like it Retr0?
Country
UK
Region
Norfolk
Hiyas Paradroid

(one of my favourite games on the C64!)

(belated) Welcome to AmiBay, I am sure you will find plenty of mischief to get upto around here =)

so whats under the hood of your A1200 ?

Paradroid

Country
UK
Region
Lancashire
Thanks all!

My A1200 has a 6GB hard drive, and a Blizzard 030/50 accelerator with 32Mb. Also got a wifi card running on it. The machine is one of those late-model Amiga Technologies ones with the 3.1 roms.

The bad news is I think I will have to sell it. I have tried it on the living room LCD TV and the TV messes with the glorious Amiga picture far too much. I have a small cinema room but the projector doesn't work well with Scart inputs either, and it's a pain to cable up when the projector is at the back of the room on the ceiling and the amp is at the front!

I'm interested in a Minimig because it could sit on my shelf and be wired into the amp, and VGA into the projector. Should solve a lot of problems!

Zetr0

Ya' Like it Retr0?
Country
UK
Region
Norfolk
@Paradroid

before you go down the route of selling your beloved A1200 - I would suggest perhaps a little investment - an IndivisionAGA would fix all the problems you are having at present - the Mk2 will be out after Christmas according to most reports, and you can bet I will be getting one!

Top Bottom