Not open for further replies.

Templar

In Finem Vobis Videtur De Christiana
VIP
Country
Hellas
Region
Cydonia
Yeah, for one year. Although I'm not crazy 'bout him, neither I like F1 anymore.

Harrison

Country
UK
Region
West Sussex
Just heard it on the news. This could make for a very interesting 2010, as long as his neck holds out!

This does make my loyalties very divided though.

I've been a Ferrari fan for many years, and a Schummi fan as well. However it was the Ross Brawn and Michael Schumacher combination which brought Ferrari such success in recent years, and it really showed when the team lost both men as they really struggled ever since.

And being a big fan of Brawn and Schummi from their Ferrari days together I want to see the 2 do it again and create the same winning formula in the new team. However I also want to see Ferrari do better this year too, although I don't hold any affection for either of their drivers so it will also be harder to support Ferrari in 2010.

Equally I'm a big fan of Button. However I hate McLaren. Never liked the team or their grey, emotionless persona. So while I am supporting Button in 2010, I'm going to find it hard to support McLaren, although with Ron Dennis gone from the racing side of the company it helps as it was especially him I didn't like.

Also with Button, Hamilton and Schumacher all powered by the same Merc engines it should make for some interesting racing.

It will especially be interesting to see if Michael still has the same fight and speed in him.

Justin

Country
United Kingdom
Region
UK
even though he will be 41, i still think he is a naturally fast driver, providing the car is up to it i can see him getting at least one win

moijk

Licence to fish
AmiBayer
Country
Norway
Region
Grimstad

Templar

In Finem Vobis Videtur De Christiana
VIP
Country
Hellas
Region
Cydonia
What F1 has to do with the more-impressive WRC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom