SJBUK

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Country
Uk
Region
Hertfordshire
Hi folks, I'm trying to have a clearout and need shot of a lot of stuff. Much of it I got for free, some of it has never been used! Would prefer collection from Watford or Hemel Hempstead as no idea of postage but can post if necessary.

1 x 68 Pin SCSI cable, 5 connectors with LVD(?) terminator. - Taken
3 x 3 connector 68 pin SCSI cables - Taken
3 x 5 connector 68 pin SCSI cables - Found some more, still have 3 left!
5 x 3 connector 50 pin SCSI cables - Taken
1 x 4 connector 50 pin SCS cable

New, boxed, HP Colorado T1000E with 6 carts (really old parallel port backup!) - See http://www.jdr.com/PDF/t1000-e.pdf

2 x boxed unused Netgear EN104 4 port hubs (10mb) with PSU's, 2 loose with no PSU. - Taken

1 x Jazz 2GB SCSI drive with 6 carts - Taken

1 x boxed unused Netgear EN108 8 port hub (10Mb) with PSU. - Taken

1 x Intel In Business 8 Port (10Mb) hub with PSU - Taken
1 x boxed Zoom ADSL Modem/router

1 x boxed Belkin wireless G range extender

2 x boxed Misco 'User Magnet' 4 way parallel printer sharer thingies

8 x Samsung KMM591000AN-7 1Mb 30 pin SIMMS - 6 taken, 2 left

4 x Toshiba THM91000AS-10 30PIN 1Mb SIMM WITH PARITY (Not NEC as originally thought)

6 x Mystery Goldstar 30 pin SIMMS (1Mb with parity?) (Not NEC as originally thought)

12 x Centronics printer cables, various lengths

1 x USB dial-up modems of various sorts - Was only one in the end, taken

3 x PCI dial-up modems of various sorts

4 x Etherlink XL PCI NIC cards - 3 taken, one left

HP Surestore T20 IDE drive

Have some slot 1 motherboards, 2 with dual processor jobbies as well if anyone wants them, will get details if anyone's interested. - 1 dual slot Soyo taken, one Soyo and one Intel board left

Cheers,
Steve

Last edited:

jimbob005

AmiBayer
Rating - 91.7%
11   1   0
Country
swadlincote,uk
Region
swadlincote
if i can have 4x of you 1mb 30pin sims plz and 2 x 50pin 3 way scsi cables and 1 x 68 pin 3 way scsi cable

can you post them to me

thanks james

AndyLandy

Acceleration!
Treasurer
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Southampton
Hi,

Please can I express interest in a 3-way 50-pin SCSI cable and a 5-way 68-pin SCSI cable? If you wouldn't mind posting them, I'll obviously cover the costs.

Thanks (y)

AndyLandy

Acceleration!
Treasurer
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Southampton
Actually, I'm also interested in the Jaz drive too, please.

Thanks!

rkauer

Amiga fanboy
Rating - 100%
109   0   0
Country
Brazil
Region
São Leopoldo, RS
Interested in the 68pin SCSI cable with terminator, as mine bit the bullet.

Notice that I'll can only pay for the postage after I come back from hospital (little intervention, but away 10 days).

From experience those packages cost not much more than £3 to Brazil. PM me if you think it is fair enough.

r0jaws

Mondeo Man
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Lincolnshire
I'm interested in a 50 and 68 pin scsi cable, not fussed about amount of connectors though.

And a Etherlink XL PCI NIC card too actually, I have a friend having a few onboard NIC problems and this could be just the ticket.

Zetr0

Ya' Like it Retr0?
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Norfolk
@SJBUK

=)

Have some slot 1 motherboards, 2 with dual processor jobbies as well if anyone wants them, will get details if anyone's interested.

Indeed, I am very interested what ya got =D

@r0jaws

next time your over I am loading up your car!!!!

SJBUK

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Country
Uk
Region
Hertfordshire
@Zetr0

@SJBUK

=)

Have some slot 1 motherboards, 2 with dual processor jobbies as well if anyone wants them, will get details if anyone's interested.
Indeed, I am very interested what ya got =D

@r0jaws

next time your over I am loading up your car!!!!

The dual CPU MB is a Soyo SY-D61BA. On-board SCSI, AGP, 4 memory slots, dual slot 1, 4 PCI, 2 ISA. Tried installing Ubuntu on one with a couple of 700Mhz CPU's. Installed great but am having trouble with the Grub loader using SCSI disks

The other is nice little Intel MU440EX board with on-board graphics and sound. Only 2 PCI, one ISA and 2 mem slots. Have a Celeron 300 in it.

@Everyone else
Requests noted, will get back to you later, have to run!
Steve

Muzer

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Hampshire
Interested in a USB dialup modem - if by a long shot you happen to have a way to measure the current drawn by a USB device (don't even know if there IS a way), I'll have the one that draws the most current (I'm planning on using it as a server but not connected through the phone line, so I can get some dialup devices on the internet via my netbook - the more current it draws, the less the likelihood I'll have to use a cable with a 9V battery hacked into it) - if not, I'll have a random one ;)

SJBUK

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Country
Uk
Region
Hertfordshire
@jimbob005

if i can have 4x of you 1mb 30pin sims plz and 2 x 50pin 3 way scsi cables and 1 x 68 pin 3 way scsi cable

can you post them to me

thanks james

Sure, PM me your address.

---------- Post added at 22:31 ---------- Previous post was at 22:30 ----------

@AdyLandy
Actually, I'm also interested in the Jaz drive too, please.

Thanks!

Cable and Jaz yours, PM me your address.

---------- Post added at 22:32 ---------- Previous post was at 22:31 ----------

@rkauer

Interested in the 68pin SCSI cable with terminator, as mine bit the bullet.

Notice that I'll can only pay for the postage after I come back from hospital (little intervention, but away 10 days).

From experience those packages cost not much more than £3 to Brazil. PM me if you think it is fair enough.

No problem, should be about that or under. Will post and let you know. PM me your address.

---------- Post added at 22:33 ---------- Previous post was at 22:32 ----------

@r0jaws

I'm interested in a 50 and 68 pin scsi cable, not fussed about amount of connectors though.

And a Etherlink XL PCI NIC card too actually, I have a friend having a few onboard NIC problems and this could be just the ticket.

Yours, PM me your address. Note that the Etherlink XL cards are only 10Mb (from 1998!), that OK?

---------- Post added at 22:34 ---------- Previous post was at 22:33 ----------

@Muzer
Interested in a USB dialup modem - if by a long shot you happen to have a way to measure the current drawn by a USB device (don't even know if there IS a way), I'll have the one that draws the most current (I'm planning on using it as a server but not connected through the phone line, so I can get some dialup devices on the internet via my netbook - the more current it draws, the less the likelihood I'll have to use a cable with a 9V battery hacked into it) - if not, I'll have a random one ;)

I have no idea what they draw TBH, can't find one at the moment to try, I'll look for one in the morning. I'll earmark you one anyway.

---------- Post added at 22:35 ---------- Previous post was at 22:34 ----------

@Firthy
Interested in the Netgear hubs.

All of them?

Zetr0

Ya' Like it Retr0?
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Norfolk
The dual CPU MB is a Soyo SY-D61BA./QUOTE]

I think that would be lovely, ticks all the right boxes of my evil master plan =D

I have a couple of P3's awaiting and some sultry 1GB ECC ram =D

when you get some time, hit me on PM and let me know how many pennies / beer tokens you require =)

SJBUK

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Country
Uk
Region
Hertfordshire
@Zetr0

The dual CPU MB is a Soyo SY-D61BA./QUOTE]

I think that would be lovely, ticks all the right boxes of my evil master plan =D

I have a couple of P3's awaiting and some sultry 1GB ECC ram =D

when you get some time, hit me on PM and let me know how many pennies / beer tokens you require =)

PM on it's way.

---------- Post added at 12:27 ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 ----------

@Firthy

@Firthy
Interested in the Netgear hubs.

All of them?

Oops didn't notice there are 4 of them, I meant these two:

1 x boxed unused Netgear EN108 8 port hub (10Mb) with PSU.

1 x Intel In Business 8 Port (10Mb) hub with PSU

Ok, yours, PM me your address. I'll send everything first class recorded on Saturday and let you know exact cost then, probably be about a fiver.

---------- Post added at 12:30 ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 ----------

@Muzer

Hi, turns out I've only got one, the modem had come out of it's box and the other turned out to be an ADSL modem!

The modem is a Sitecom DC-009 USB V.92 (56Kbps) jobbie.

If you PM me your address I'll get is posted on Saturday, should only cost a couple of quid.

SJBUK

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Country
Uk
Region
Hertfordshire
I'm aiming to post everything Saturday, anyone want anything else?

SJBUK

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Country
Uk
Region
Hertfordshire
Posted off to the following pepes today, all have PM:

r0jaws * Paid *
rkauer * Paid *
Zetr0 * Paid *