Closed SCSI Harddisk(s) (LVD/SE under 9GB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zetr0

Ya' Like it Retr0?
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Norfolk
Hello there my fellow AmiBayers,

I have for the last three days been stuck in a dingy dungeon of successive failure - and this comes down to 4 SCSI disks that hate me.

I have been setting up Disks for the two machined I am taking to the R3Play convention in blackpool - alas the ones I have here run fine for about 30 minutes and then they trip out at some obscure thermal threshold =(.

So I need your help in getting two working SCSI disks - they need to be LVD/SE and under 9GB (infact 4GB would be more than enough at this point).

If you have a couple of working SCSI hardisks that are Single Ended / Low Voltage Differential - the I beg you to sell them to me =D

Have pennies and or Amiga Items for trade if you are looking for somthing specific, i may be able to help =D

AndyLandy

Acceleration!
Treasurer
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Southampton
I've got some 8GB disks. They're 80-pin SCA drives, SE SCSI. Yours if you want one!

Zetr0

Ya' Like it Retr0?
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Norfolk
@All

Guys you are all awesome!!!

I cannot thank you all enough for your help and support - AndyLandy - being closer has already sent my some SCSI disks and sundry - I think my pleas and plight has been kindly answered!

My sincere thanks for the support in this thread, I am truly touched by it =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom