Underwelmist!
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Staffordshire
My son in law recently got his hands on a Megadrive (Thanks to BluesBrothers!), trouble is he is now insanely jealous of my Everdrive and now he we wants one too! i know if im badgered enough i'll end up giving in and give it to him and I know he wont pay the nearly £100 price for the latest version (neither will I) so that got me thinking about the V2 (mine is 2.5 if that matters any?) Has anyone got one they want to sell on?

scrappysphinx

Confused retro man
VIP
Rating - 100%
503   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Nottingham
Last edited:

Macc

Underwelmist!
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Staffordshire

matt666uk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Country
England
Region
Leicestershire
Persuade him with the money he can save he can by the 32x add on and mega cd :) im definately thinking about getting one since i seen one at the geekfest last week :)

DojoDan

Blogger
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Country
UK
Region
West Midlands
I'm on the lookout for a V3 and have considered ordering direct. That makes 3 of us so far so I wonder if there's enough interested for another group buy? Even a few we might be able to persuade Krikzz to give a little discount?

ADz83

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Country
England
Region
Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom
I'm on the lookout for a V3 and have considered ordering direct. That makes 3 of us so far so I wonder if there's enough interested for another group buy? Even a few we might be able to persuade Krikzz to give a little discount?

I may be interested in joining the group buy as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom