Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Country
England
Region
Seaford, East Sussex
Sadly selling my grail cab Outrunners Upright

Single Upright (Deith Leisure) has its Sega Hologram serials etc

Nice cab and hard to find, only ever seen one other tall white one like this. Only negative is the monitor makes a hissy noise, not that you can hear that while playing, otherwise all plays fine, I'm pretty sure the 'hiss' is typical minor hv arcing around the anode cap and that a discharge, wipe down and reseat/seal of the HV suction cup should stop it. I have no idea about monitors though so will not be touching it. Other points I should mention are, the spring on the ignition has gone, so it does not automatically turn back after you turn it to start the game, you can still manually turn it back. The marquee does not light up, I've never opened it up to look, the bulb (if there is one, may have gone).

Cab Height is: 196cm (the top race leader bit can probably be removed, but only reduces the height by 9cm)

Size wise its: 64cm (25inches) in width
the depth of the cab from longest point is (77.5cm) 30.5 inches

Weight wise, this is the heaviest cab I have ever had to move, heavier than Outrun. Assistance may well be needed to help get it out. It does have wheels on the back, (which is good if you live somewhere flat) I live on a hill with steps.

Its a great game, but my we need the kitchen back, as we now have a dinning table right next to it.

Machine is located in Seaford, East Sussex

Price is £350

ITEM NOW SOLD - THANKS

Any questions, please just ask
Thanks Ben

outrunnersjamma.jpg main_screen.jpglit_up.jpg side_on.jpg

Last edited:

kenshigros

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Country
France
Region
Saint-Tropez
Hi
but for me living in south of France transport fees are too much even much more than the price itself
please people if you are living in UK do not miss this oportunaty
Cheers guy and sorry for you seller to hear you have to get rid of it
(personaly I'll get rid of my wife instead)
(joke)

Alex

Last edited by a moderator:

slk486

Asking the questions because I DON'T KNOW
VIP
Rating - 100%
139   0   0
Country
Denmark
Region
Sealand
If only I was in the UK... :(:D

Nothing beats OutRun[ners]!

Benrad

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Country
England
Region
Seaford, East Sussex
For anyone in Europe that might be interested, I live in Seaford. Newhaven Port (which has cross channel ferries to Dieppe) is literally only 5mins away from me.

CraigsBar

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Country
Ireland
Region
Galway
I'd love this, but 2 minor issues. 1. I have no space 2. Wifey would murder me 3. Let's not mention shipping costs to Ireland. :(

WarRenm0use

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Country
Chile
Region
Santiago
Don't have any issue but, i live in CHILE :(, by things like this i pray for the Doom like teleports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom