dayowalker

Rating - 100%
41   0   1
Country
Germany
Region
NRW

Dear Amigians,​

for sale is one mostly complete CyberstormPPC (CSPPC) set, which has been upgraded by stachu100 in the past. The electrolytic capacitors have been renewed. With these hardware components it is possible to install both Classic AmigaOS, AmigaOS4.1FE and FusionPPC (PPC Mac-emulator). All hardware was newly setup and successfully tested, including CGXV4 screens and Warp3D-PPC. Screenshots from below are taken from a high-color CGX-screen (1280x1024). Little distortion in MiniGL Warp3D demo on Workbench screen is a screen capture artifact. It’s captured correctly grabbing only the MiniGL window. Watch the SCSI transfer speeds in the SysSpeed at approximately 30Mb/s.​

• Set:​

• CSPPC board revision 2 @400Mhz

• MC68060RC50 Rev. 6 71E41J speed @66Mhz (CPU principally capable of @100Mhz) :cool:

• 4x32MB Optosys SIMMs 60ns

• New PPC fan (Sunon 40x40x10mm)

• CybervisionPPC (CVPPC) in excellent condition (one mini-PCI connector-version)

• CVPPC cable and VGA extension slot bracket (unpictured)

• UW-SCSI chain, including UW cable, Acard 7726Q SCSI adaptor, 2 SCSI terminators, molex power cable for adaptor, IDE40 to SATA- or CF-adaptor: you can just place in a SATA drive or CF card and setup the cybppc.device

• added second, but defect Acard 7726Q, error is unknown and not investigated

• CybergraphX V4 CD (original)

• AmigaOS4.1FE (new, unused)]

I ask for 2900€ (was 3200€) for the whole set.

Without the MC68060RC50 Rev. 6 71E41J, the price for the set is 2500€

(was 2800€).​

Without the SCSI chain, the price for the set is​

2750€​

Sold to jkdsteve

Payable via PayPal friends or plus fees. Shipping cost inside EU will be paid by me. Outside EU toll union members please do ask, at least I’ll partially take shipping cost. I’ll not send into certain countries. Please, if you state your interest, your pm to me will get essential, without which I will not react on your interest.

Of course, questions are welcome. Thanks for your attention.​

Edit (06.12.2023):
      • later in the eve I will add proof of ownership for your confidence - done :check:
      • will add (some) missing photos - done :check:
      • categorize offer details more clearly - done (shipping score and total price) :check:
      • and I want to take screenshots with different background image - done (Star Wars theme Wallpaper) :check:

Edit (07.12.2023):
      • added option without MC68060RC50 Rev. 6

Pictures, newly taken:​

IMG_9619.jpegIMG_9620.jpegIMG_9623.jpegIMG_9624.jpeg
      IMG_9604.jpegIMG_9605.jpegFullSizeRender.jpegFullSizeRender.jpegIMG_9601.jpegIMG_9602.jpegIMG_9621.jpegIMG_9622.jpegpicx3.pngpic1.png
      picy4.png

Edit: Dear moderators,

deal is over and fulfilled. Positive feedbacks left mutual.

Please close this thread.

Thank you.

Last edited:

jkdsteve

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Country
USA
Region
CA
Declaring interest.
Interested, PM.
(Marked as sold/completed by dayowalker)

Last edited by a moderator:

dayowalker

Rating - 100%
41   0   1
Country
Germany
Region
NRW
Added more options.
Declaring interest.

Interested, PM.
Pm replied.

Edit received money and details, for set without SCSI chain.
Preparing shipment.

Edit 11.12.23:
Shipped.

Edit 19.12.23:
Card has arrived @jkdsteve today, after we both had little customs export and import struggles.

Waiting for his feedback now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Interest Queue

Interest Queue

Top Bottom