Not open for further replies.

easypreacher

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
North Devon
Is this what you are wanting? Details on back of box say it is dated 1991 from Gremlin Graphics Software Ltd.

Attachments

• IMGA0004.JPG
    IMGA0004.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMGA0003.JPG
    IMGA0003.JPG
    24.5 KB · Views: 0

easypreacher

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
North Devon
Unfortunately, i do not have a working Amiga anymore so I cannot test the disks. They have been stored in a cool dry place away from magnets and microwave ovens :) so there is no reason why they should not be ok.
I could post them to someone on this list in the UK...any volunteers to test these disks for me?

cptcola

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Country
Sheffield, UK
Hello :LOL: If you're interested in other Shoot 'Em Up Construction Kit things too - I have a CU Amiga cover-disk which claims to have the full program on it.

I've attached a photo ;) Again though, like the previous poster, mine is also untested as I have no working Amigas in the house.

Attachments

• seuck.jpg
    seuck.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 0

AndyLandy

Acceleration!
Treasurer
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Southampton
If you opt for cptcola's disk and (heaven forbid) it hasn't survived the ravages of time, I have a working copy of the same disk. I don't want to part with mine, but I can send you an ADF of it. :)

RED IMPACT

Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Lancashire
I have a two disk version as per 2nd post...disks only no manual tested and working. PM me for details if interested

easypreacher

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
North Devon
Hey AndyLandy, how about i post the stuff I have got to you so you can test the disks, and if they are OK bundle with any stuff you send? I was only going to ask for postage anyway....dont know what postage to Mallorca would be.:)

easypreacher

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
North Devon
Postal address recieved.....goods shipped. I could not find out how long it will take because of the chaos with Airmail at the moment, sorry:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom