Banned
Rating - 100%
153   0   0
Country
Westleton, Suffolk, UK
Region
Suffolk
Hey all

Click all pictures to make them bigger. Everything is tested unless stated. Offers welcome in PM

First up is an I-Pack, not really sure what it does to be honest but I found this. Blurb: Input/output interface with 8 analogue and 4 digital inputs and 4 digital outputs. £20 plus £3 p+p in UK SOLD ELSEWHERE

Spectrum Interface Ram Turbo. One of those interfaces that allows you to play game cartridges and allow for hardware addons. £10 plus £3 p+p in the UK

Next is a Spec-Mate. Back-up interface. Snapshot any program to tape, Microdrive, Opus or Beta drives. Poke facility. This is £20 plus £3 p+p in the UK SOLD ELSEWHERE

This one I think is quite rare to find. EPROM programmer. Supports 2516,2716/32/32a/64/64a/28/128a, intel 74a/128a. £40 for this plus £5 p+p in the UK (UNTESTED) SOLD ELSEWHERE

UNI DOS CHIP no idea what this is (my Dad knows and has tested it so can always ask if anyone wants me to), £10 plus £3 p+p in the UK SOLD TO fatbob_gb

QL Centronics Interface with manual. £10 plsu £3 p+p in the UK SOLD ELSEWHERE

ZX81 with all cables with 16k ram expansion, Tape deck and 31 games: £40 plus £8.99 for courier in the UK. SOLD ELSEWHERE

Next up with have a COMCOM programmable joystick interface for the Spectrum. £15 plus £3 p+p in the UK

Timex Printer Interface RS 232. £10 plsu £3 p+p in the UK SOLD ELSEWHERE

Last we have 3 lightguns which are not tested at all. £5 Plus £5 p+p for all 3 in the UK

Now for the small print. Postage in the UK is just a rough guideline, it won't cost anymore then stated and if its cheaper once I post it the difference will be refunded. Advertised elsewhere as well.

Cheers Guys/Ladies

Last edited:

amigaman2000

Amiga Forever
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
Country
Spain
Region
Pontevedra
Hi, I'm interested in the ZX81, Can you tell me the shipping cost to Spain?

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom