Amigarobbo

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Country
Widnes, UK
Region
Cheshire
I'm after a memory stick larger than the 16MB I've got in my Phase 5 Blizzard 1260 card, it's one of those where the CPU runs a little hot (cooler than a 1230? My bottom!) So I'd rather not have the memory touching the CPU, if possible.

It's in a desktop 1200, and I'd also like to be able to shut the trapdoor. So really I want something small in physical size, but in terms of memory size, big as possible! :eek:

gavilan

Amiga user & abuser since 1988
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Country
Argentina
Region
Buenos Aires
Hello my friend: if you look in the Recycle Bin, im offering huge amounts of simm memory.

At this time i can only offer you 16 mb single sided. The 32 mb are all gone (at this moment) and mostly were double sided.

I read you were also looking for a scsi cd for your Amiga. I can offer you an internal scsi Plextor, you just have to find a case for it (quite common if you look in ebay. the cases are usually braned something like "external cd rom cases or external 5 1/4 cases). They are very good because they have their own PSU so you still have enough power for the A1200.

im offering both just for the cost of shipping (i think i have at least 2 x 16 mb single sided simms just in case you need them)

Anyway, let me know!
Cheers
Sebastian

Amigarobbo

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Country
Widnes, UK
Region
Cheshire
Thanks for the offer, but I've already got 16MB in at the moment, I've had a think about the cd-rom, I think it would be easier just to stick with the PCMCIA card as a way to transfer files, now if Only I could work out how to install the 2 boing bags for AOS3.5 using the CD copied over to the PCMCIA card, intstalling 3.5 is easy, but the updates need the CD.. Hmm, something to do at the weekend :coffee:

StrontiumDog

Banned
Rating - 100%
195   0   1
Country
United Kingdom
Region
The Willen Lake
Copy the boingbags from PCMCIA to A1200 HD first and run from there - shove OS3.5 files on PCMCIA card and volá!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom