Banned
Rating - 100%
153   0   0
Country
Westleton, Suffolk, UK
Region
Suffolk
Hey guys

Reselling this, it comes with 2 memory cards/one Black control pad/PSU/TV lead and a 2.5" 60 gb HDD. Has the o2 chip installed.

Memory card is pre-loaded so you can install homebrew apps like scummvm etc.

I am including a 60 gb HDD but you will need to find a USB cradle for it. PS2 side comes with everything to launch games/apps from HDD but you will need to find your own apps on the PC side to install them.

The HDD is blank and will need to be formatted to work on the PS2.

It has a slight issue with control port 1 where you need to plug it in just right and then everything will work fine. I find if its not in 100% the O button sometimes will not work. This could be the pad itself or a lose connector on the PS2 itself.

This works fantastic with the XCM VGA Box I am also selling.

£50 posted to the UK (parcel2go DHL)
Rest of Europe £70 which includes the £19.99 parcel2go postage.

If this is bought with the XCM VGA Box I will do the whole lot for £90 posted to UK and £100 rest of Europe. (so these two prices here are for PS2 and XCM combined to work on a VGA screen (vga lead will also be added for the PS2 to connect straight on the XCM for free) XCM is here:
https://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?t=11616

Witcher1979

Banned
Rating - 100%
153   0   0
Country
Westleton, Suffolk, UK
Region
Suffolk
I am a little confused as to what is actually going on hehe.

I will wait until morning for a PM then move on I guess. I have also sent a PM. To be fair the first post should really say I will PM tonight/tomorrow etc.

Cheers

---------- Post added at 20:36 ---------- Previous post was at 19:38 ----------

Just me being impatient again. rojaws has pm'ed and is paying later.

Can be marked as sold I reckon :)

Cheers

Witcher1979

Banned
Rating - 100%
153   0   0
Country
Westleton, Suffolk, UK
Region
Suffolk
Hi

Well seems DHL never came today, I guess the snow was holding them back even though my roads are pretty clear now.

Parcel2go phone service is now closed as well so I have sent an email asking when they will collect. Web site does say if this does happen they will collect again next day. Which I guess now will be Monday.

Cheers

Witcher1979

Banned
Rating - 100%
153   0   0
Country
Westleton, Suffolk, UK
Region
Suffolk
Nightmare that was, cant phone during the weekend. Rebooking on the website for failed collections tells me I had no parcel to rebook......

Email never got an answer, finally got through to live help and rebooked for the 6th Monday.

Because it would not let me rebook I was a little worried the order was messed up, but after going through live help all is fixed for Monday.

Cheers

r0jaws

Mondeo Man
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Lincolnshire
Sounds like you're having tons of fun. ;)

No worries, it gets here when it gets here.:)

Witcher1979

Banned
Rating - 100%
153   0   0
Country
Westleton, Suffolk, UK
Region
Suffolk
Still no pickup. This is what it says on live chat. Waiting to speak to someone:

The severe weather continues to hamper the efforts of the couriers to collect and deliver parcels. They are working on clearing the backlog but the depots remain full to capacity due to them being unable to deliver in many areas. Failed collections will automatically be re-booked by us so you need not contact us to report a failed collection. Please be assured we are doing everything humanly possible to ensure collection and delivery of your parcel as soon as possible. Your parcel will continue to be dealt with as a priority by the couriers due to the large volumes sent by Parcel2Go.com. We do not envisage any effect on Christmas deliveries. Be assured that we are doing everything we can to handle your requests during this busy time and we would humbly request your continued patience (be nice to our operators - they genuinely want to help!)

Witcher1979

Banned
Rating - 100%
153   0   0
Country
Westleton, Suffolk, UK
Region
Suffolk
Thanks for the update.

Hi

No worries, sorry for the delay on this, they said its rebooked yet again for tomorrow the 7th. I hope they come this time.

Again sorry for the delay in getting this picked up. Tiny bit of snow for 2/3 days and everything seems to stop. DHL is actually 35 mins down the road from here, should take it to them myself hehe.

Cheers

r0jaws

Mondeo Man
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Lincolnshire
Arrived safe and sound yesterday and I've just hooked it up and tested it all out working absolutely fine. Cheers Jimbo. :)
Leaving feedback as we speak.

Witcher1979

Banned
Rating - 100%
153   0   0
Country
Westleton, Suffolk, UK
Region
Suffolk
Wicked

Sorry again about the delay on this one. Snow made a right hash of things.

Funny thing is, is DHL came yet again yesterday to pick the PS2 up, I had to tell the guy it was picked up last week. Got an email last night saying I had a failed collection and DHL are rebooked for today......

Wonder if they turn up again...

Cheers m8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom