So i gave in and bought one.

mjnurney

we live as we dream. Alone.
Country
england
Region
Milton Keynes
Ive bought a PS4 and The last of us (remastered). delivery due Monday.

its a game I've been looking at for some months and thinking of getting , the PS3 did nothing for me and its the only PS i haven't bought out of all of them.

With the imminent release of Gran fandango on the PS and the Light of day? & gran tursimo7 coming at some point.

im a happy bunny.

but I've been away from Sony for a few years ...whats fun / good / interesting to a grown up kid?

scrappysphinx

Confused retro man
VIP
Country
UK
Region
Nottingham
No GTA V? We need a 4th player for online heists :LOL:

Last of us is a great game though. I think Grim Fandango is already available but i've not heard of Light of Day.

Tajmaster

Truth, Justice, all that stuff.
Country
UK
Region
Bradford, West Yorkshire
No GTA V? We need a 4th player for online heists :LOL:

Last of us is a great game though. I think Grim Fandango is already available but i've not heard of Light of Day.

:wooha: You can do that on GTA V?!! Awesome!!:thumbsup2: Although Id probably get killed first :whistle::LOL:

MartinW

Country
UK
Region
West Somerset
I've got GTA-V for PS4. Currently having issues seeing the text on video games on the TV though. Optitians (two of them now) reckon I need a bigger TV. I don't believe that can be the only answer. Once I've got that sorted I might be up for some online play.

Destiny is very good but again, I've not played it too much for the same reason. And Tomb Raider as well. Those two you can pick up pretty damn cheap now as well.

mjnurney

Country
england
Region
Milton Keynes
mmm perhaps i mean Dying light :)

GTA..... im not sure , excessive violence and swearing ...tuff guy crap, seen it all before

Last edited:

keropi

VIP
Country
Greece
Region
Ioannina
Excellent choice, Grim Fandango is already in the PS store btw

Peter

AmiBayer
Country
UK
Region
Kent
GTA V is a great game - yes, quite a bit of tough guy stuff but it is worth buying and playing - it's really good fun and has a great story and great dialogue throughout.

Good news regarding your PS4 - I am really thinking of getting one but I still have so many games left un-played for my PS3 and Xbox360 and not a lot of time to play them all lately.

It's actually quite a good time to own a PS3 - games have dropped in price a lot due to the new console launch - it's still a great console with some excellent games - I wouldn't sell mine even when I do get a PS4.

Last edited:

moijk

Licence to fish
AmiBayer
Country
Norway
Region
Grimstad
Have to say the games I like most on the ps4 beside far cry 4, driveclub and battlefield 4 is all those nice indies. Not to mention all the retro games.. First game I completed on the ps4 was.. another world ;) I probably got every amiga related game there is on the machine. like super stardust ultra, worms, superfrog, putty squad etc.

mjnurney

Country
england
Region
Milton Keynes
ok its arrived....wheres the Xbox button :)

agree, yes , skip , create account , skip , ok, skip , agree

ok im in

johnim

VIP
Country
England
Region
birmingham
Noooooo

Get a pceeeee

Dying lights a great game I just finished the story on the pc version

mjnurney

Country
england
Region
Milton Keynes
its just for the exclusives and the PS4 is in the living room. I never liked PCs in the living room really.

Top Bottom