VIP
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Country
Greece
Region
Ioannina
Hiya!

I have for sale a spare TOTOTEK MD64 Pro cartdridge. Basically this is a 64M flash cartridge where you can fill it with your SEGA megadrive/genesis/32x games and play them on your real hardware.
More info can be seen here: http://www.tototek.com/pio/main1/SUBMEN ... 64plus.htm
Flash-Software usage guide here: http://www.tototek.com/pio/main1/SUBMEN ... shsoft.htm
Flash-Software download HERE , then update it to v2.1 using THIS .

Comes complete with programmer, cables , and the flash-cartridge inside a nice case. This has been used very few times, it is almost new :mrgreen:

k-MD64pro.jpg

Price is 60eur , shipping from Greece included (y)

:thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

SkydivinGirl

Retro Girl
Rating - 100%
190   0   0
Country
USA
Region
Raleigh, NC
Re: For Sale: TOTOTEK megadrive/genesis MD64 Pro flash cartridge

Just a quick question about this. Is it compatible with all ROMs or do they need to be converted in some way before downloading them? I know the SNES copiers have some limitations.

Thanks!

Heather

keropi

VIP
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Country
Greece
Region
Ioannina

the flashing software supports *.SMD, *.BIN and MGD2 formats, that is 99.9% of the formats used for megadrive (y)
Some times the files have wrong extensions, ie a .SMD file is named as GAME.BIN , you try to load it and there is an error, so you just rename it :jester: ...
The only problem I found was gunstar heroes, for some reason the NTSC version would not play at PAL machines, I suppose it had some kind of protection... using the PAL file on a PAL machine was 100% OK ofcourse :jester:

ps. I see on the software tutorial, they cover v1.0 ... v2.1 makes things like save slots more easy and simple

keropi

VIP
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Country
Greece
Region
Ioannina
Re: SOLD: TOTOTEK megadrive/genesis MD64 Pro flash cartridge

this is now sold in a greek forum that I put an ad also, thans!!!! :thanks:

Status
Not open for further replies.