Confused retro man
VIP
Rating - 100%
503   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Nottingham
After trying to sort through my back room i have now come across the following which is yours for the cost of postage:

Amiga 500 - Yellow but believed to be working. Comes in a cartoon classics box (no inserts) with tank style mouse but no psu (can give an a520 modulator if required). Also has a ram expansion in the bottom.

Amiga 500 - Motherboard only. All chips are present but i believe motherboard is faulty hence the being in a box out the way.

Amiga Citizen Printer - was in working order when stored away.

Philips CM8833II Monitor - This is not in the nicest csometic condition (front flap missing and a crack to the case) but it does work. Collection only on this monitor and if nobody wants in then its getting binned.

Pics can be added later when i've finished tidying and found the camera :ROTFLOL2:

Mike

Harrison

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Country
UK
Region
West Sussex
Re: Some More Items

If Dreamcast270mhz doesn't go for the A500 I would like to express interest as a friend has been looking for an A500 for some time. If so can you let me know a postage cost. I'm assuming around £8 via Parcels2Go.

Would you be able to test it and make sure it ran though? And is it a KS1.3 machine? And the A520 would be good as well.

scrappysphinx

Confused retro man
VIP
Rating - 100%
503   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Nottingham

@JLPedro
I'm not sure how to tell whether its OCS or ECS as i've never really used an A500. If you can tell me how to check i'll be glad to for you.

@Dreamcast270mhz
Apologies but as i don't have a spare, there is no PSU. Cheapest Postage cost i found is £47.29 by Fedex.

@Harrison

The machine is 1.3 from what i remember but i can test it tomorrow A520 is not a problem and will be included but as above there is no PSU included. Postage within the UK would be £8 via parcel2go.

rkauer

Amiga fanboy
Rating - 100%
109   0   0
Country
Brazil
Region
São Leopoldo, RS

Friend, are those items still for grabs?

Just housekeeping here. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom