soyeb

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Country
UK
Region
London
Sony GDM-FW900 24" monitor only FREE

Yep, you heard it, it's FREE to whomever collects it.

With great regret, I'm selling my beloved Sony CRT monitor.... and I LOVE this monitor!

This model was the best consumer CRT made by Sony, and it is still in very good condition giving a sharp, bright display, and excellent colours.

This is great for watching hi-definition video on, and IMHO looks much better than on LCD screens.

Resolution is 2304x1440 so if you like editing HD video it's excellent cos you can still see your toolbars.

If you're interested then take it quick before I change my mind. I really love this monitor and I'm loathe to let it go.

Only FREE. Collection only. Be aware this is a big and HEAVY monitor so be sure to bring appropriate transport and strong friends.

Also comes with BNC to VGA cable.

Last edited:

Squbbe

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
Finland
Region
Oulu
Would there be any chance to ship this beauty to Finland? I know it's very pricy and stupid. I've been looking for one a moment. But in Finland no one sells these dream machines. :(
If you are interested, please PM me or send e-mail to: <snip> It's highly recommended that you don't put your email address within a thread. Soyeb will be able to contact you through your profile email address if he wishes. Dave G

Cheers,
Squbbe // Valtteri Malinen

Last edited by a moderator:

soyeb

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Country
UK
Region
London
Ah, somebody who appreciates the beauty of the CRT :)

Sorry, but I'm not shipping this..... and in fact I'm currently thinking of keeping it at the moment.... I love this monitor, it's my baby!

I have no idea where I'm going to put it, but I can't bear to part with it.

*sniff* *sniff*

soyeb

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Country
UK
Region
London
Ok, at my wifes insistence, I got a quote... postage to Finland is 355gbp via dhl.

I really really really wanna keep this monitor but my wife has a point, we're moving to a bitsy little flat and we just won't have the room.

Would there be any chance to ship this beauty to Finland? I know it's very pricy and stupid. I've been looking for one a moment. But in Finland no one sells these dream machines. :(
If you are interested, please PM me or send e-mail to: <snip> It's highly recommended that you don't put your email address within a thread. Soyeb will be able to contact you through your profile email address if he wishes. Dave G

Cheers,
Squbbe // Valtteri Malinen

---------- Post added at 01:54 ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 ----------

Are you still selling this? I'm interested!

Urm, this very minute, yes.

It's in Hackney, but I work in Staines so I could bring it there.

Soyeb *sniff sniff*

Last edited:

tritosine

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
hungary
Region
JNSZ
hey,
If you are selling this over gumtree ,

I just wrote to you over there. Im willing to pay the price you name, safety comes first.
(y)

tritosine

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
hungary
Region
JNSZ
Hi , can' t respond in pm, yet.

I have better courier rates than that , and I 'd collect it that way ,send my ppl , they'd phone you first and collect.

They are a courier company, can't package it for me, but I can tell them to care :)).

So it'd be imminent to at least find a huge box, and fill it with some material, newspaper or that dedicated foam stuff. Maybe this (box) can be ordered somewhere I'd order it for you?

Last edited:

soyeb

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Country
UK
Region
London
My wife gave this to someone local the other day whilst I was at work. I didn't even get to say goodbye :cry:

To be honest I don't think I could have parted with this monitor, and it seems my wife realised that so gave it away in my absence.

I may never find one of these ever again :(

I'll have to put up with LCD monitors from now on.

Anyway, it's gone *sniff* *sniff* *boo hoo* so this thread can be closed... unless anyone wants to add any comments about lost loved ones, or offer messages of condolence for my loss.

Soyeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom