Not open for further replies.

JACK98

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Country
Now living in the USA
Region
Miami
I know it has atrocious loading times,but im really after zx spectrum version of this game,drop me a pm if anyone is willing to depart with it :).

Last edited:

fitzsteve

Retired Slacker
AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
1037   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Sevenoaks
I knew Capcom released Final Fight (I always wanted but never got it) on the Speccy but never saw Street Fighter 2! I'm going to try it through my DivIDE.

@Jack98 if you like your speccy games on the real thing get a DivIDE, you wont look back they are an amazing bit of kit (y)

Steve.

JACK98

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Country
Now living in the USA
Region
Miami
wish i started topic earlier,there was a copy of it on ebay days ago i would had gave you link,wasnt cheap mind you,has weird bug too,crashes if you select kempston for control method,i love capcom ports of speccy games,instance un squadron on speccy has more animation and detail,bigger sprites than c64 port i noticed.

moijk

Licence to fish
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Country
Norway
Region
Grimstad
I knew Capcom released Final Fight (I always wanted but never got it) on the Speccy but never saw Street Fighter 2! I'm going to try it through my DivIDE.

@Jack98 if you like your speccy games on the real thing get a DivIDE, you wont look back they are an amazing bit of kit (y)

Steve.

Not the speccy version, but still impressive :)

129210104178685431.jpg

Witcher1979

Banned
Rating - 100%
153   0   0
Country
Westleton, Suffolk, UK
Region
Suffolk
I just phoned my Dad and he said he will look through his spectrum collection to see if he has it. If he does I will let you know, I don't remember playing it as a kid though so chances are he hasnt. But its worth a try.

Cheers

Witcher1979

Banned
Rating - 100%
153   0   0
Country
Westleton, Suffolk, UK
Region
Suffolk
I have found this now, if still interested and want piccies let me know. Untested but all looks in good order. Also the big Spectrum clear out starts this week, I finally went down and picked it all up, ranging from ql's, 128'ks, modems, graphic pads, eprom blowers the lot.

Cheers

woodycool

Amiga enthusiast!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Country
Northampton, UK
Region
Northamptonshire, UK
I know it has atrocious loading times,but im really after zx spectrum version of this game,drop me a pm if anyone is willing to depart with it :).
Which mental hospital did you espace from? :LOL:
You're obviously a gluten for punishment!
Saying that, good luck getting this. It's a great game, just not on the Speccy.

Witcher1979

Banned
Rating - 100%
153   0   0
Country
Westleton, Suffolk, UK
Region
Suffolk
interest declared for sf2 and ql-pm sent to jim-

From your PM, I decided I can't really be arsed to send pictures to your friend who isnt registered here. It's not really worth the hassle, if your friend wants to join up here he can see the pictures. I do not want to be chasing people up via PM for friends to see if they want it or not. But here is a Picture, so you can forward it to your friend or whatever.

Many Thanks

JACK98

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Country
Now living in the USA
Region
Miami
no prob jim i did pm him asking him to drop mods a pm to solve the account problem as he did try to join,hopefully he be on soon,many thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom