Not open for further replies.

Matt3o

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Country
Italy
Region
Florence
It is with regret that I'm selling my sweetest spare A1200 to make room for a soon to come A4000.

Everything is in pristine condition and works wonderfully. The configuration is as follow:

- NOS 1D4 mainboard KS 3.1, recapped (by me, I'm not an expert but it works wonderfully). Board was New Old Stock, doesn't need timing fix, nor flicker fix. It might need the PCMCIA reset fix if you really wanted
- Whitest case I've ever seen. All trap doors available. No damage.
- ACA 1233 with RTC module (030 with 128mb), still under warranty. I've added a small heatsink (even though it is not really needed) so you can't close the trapdoor. I wouldn't advice to, but if you want you can remove the heatsink and close the trapdoor
- Internal IDE to CF adaptor with 4GB card. Barebone AmigaOS 3.1 pre-installed and original floppies included. All software installed on the CF is freely available on aminet or you get the original floppies.
- PCMCIA Ethernet card, already configured and ready to use
- PCMCIA CF Adaptor with 4GB sandisk card, very useful to swap stuff from PC to Amiga. All drivers are already installed. Just plug it in and enjoy
- NOS keyboard, UK layout. Whitest keyboard, new old stock. This was my spare unit, so it is barely used
- The internal floppy drive is a Chinon, it works flawlessly but I'm also including 2 capacitors if you want to recap it
- NOS Amiga mouse
- NOS Competition pro joystick
- Custom modded PSU (see picture). I removed the original interiors and replaced with a 8A PSU (VLT60-3000), this has enough juice in case you want to fit a 1260 and all possible add ons. On the outside `the power brick looks exactly like an original A1200 and the on/off switch works the same. IMPORTANT: the PSU worked flawlessly for me and I kept the amiga on for hours, but you use it at your own risk! I take no responsibility for harm it may cause to objects or people! It is your responsibility to check the PSU before using it! When you send me the PM please confirm you understand this point, thanks. If you don't feel comfortable, simply don't use it.
- External floppy drive. The drive inside is Sony and it's in perfect working order.

I'm asking €530 + shipping + paypal fees (I'm including insurance free of charge)

QQLxofJ.jpg

dNJ3cab.jpg

WQluKkU.jpg

Save on shipping

I also have 90 new sealed Verbatim MF2-DD floppies for €50 and you might be interested in some software or hardware I have for sale.

Matt3o

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Country
Italy
Region
Florence
This was the fastest sell...

I'm a bit sad, but I'm sure disco will take good care of her.

Contacting konpat for the floppies.

Last edited:

disco

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Country
Croatia
Region
Zagreb
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom