Country
United States
Region
Minnesota
Another system I don't really use and don't have room for. Included:
  • TRS-80 64KB Color Computer 2
  • RF modulator for TV hookup
  • Two CoCo joysticks
  • Cassette interface cable (no cassette deck, but it should work with any tape recorder that has the 2.5mm motor control jack.)
  • FD-500 disk controller with dual-drive housing (only one drive installed, but adding another should be trivial if you find a suitable mechanism.)
  • DMP-105 dot-matrix printer (no serial cable, though.)
  • Operations manual and Getting Started With Color BASIC reference manual
I've tested the computer and disk drive, and they work fine. As I don't have a serial cable I can't hook the computer to the printer for testing, but the printer runs through its self-test with no problem (needs a new ribbon, though.) The books are in good condition except for a noticeable crease in the BASIC manual. As I live in the US, this is an NTSC system (sorry, I know there's at least one person here looking for a PAL one...)

I'm asking $30 US plus shipping for the whole shebang.

Last edited:

TheCorfiot

Out in the Wild
VIP
Rating - 100%
232   0   0
Country
Greece
Region
Corfu
If only this was in the UK and PAL standard :banghead:

I have been after such a setup for months....

TC :(

dabone

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Country
United Stated
Region
Chattanooga, TN 37421
Ok, commodorejohn left out one important detail of this for sale thread.

The computer and disk drive both came in original boxes. :D

Nice!

I haven't plugged them in, but both arrived in great shape.
I do ask one question. If you have a original box, and ship it, why put new shipping labels on the box that have to be removed, thereby removing some of the original material, and (this is not to commodore john)why do most people insist on just wrapping a good box in paper and then expecting the US Post office not to beat the crap out of it?

I have it lucky, my office is next to the warehouse and I have all the free boxes and packing material I ever want. Nothing I ship ever goes out without being double boxed.

Commodorejohn did wrap the coco in paper, but UPS seems to treat items a little better. Besides, like I said the boxes were a unexpected bonus.

Excellent sale, thanks!

Now I just need to retrobrite the whole thing, get software, figure out a diskdrive replacement for ease of use before Christmas, as this is a present for an old friend.

Later,
dabone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom