Not open for further replies.

DerekP

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Country
Australia
Region
Canberra
Hiya, i didn't even know about this until it was already sold out :( I'm not certain, but i expect it wouldn't even appear on AUS shelves. I've seen it on the otherbay, but for exorbitant prices - close to triple (and with bloated delivery charges to boot!).

If anyone would like to sell their copy for a reasonable price, let me know. Must be in new/near new condition. I treasure all my books, not just Amiga ones.

Cheers.

DerekP

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Country
Australia
Region
Canberra
In case anyone out there has a copy they were disappointed in, i'm still looking. ColourWheel offered but didn't quite understand what i needed: Someone to sell me their copy (or find one at a newsagent and buy/ship to me - at a profit if they wish).

RichyV

A4000 lives once more! A1200 bits are going...
AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Gloucestershire
Hi, they've restocked my local WH Smiths with a few, so I could possibly pick one up.

Postage to your neck of the woods is going to be a killer from here though, I'd guess...

Let me know.

-Acid-

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
222   0   0
Country
England
Region
South Shields
I must've checked in every service station WHSmith on the M1/M6/A1(M) and a few others in the last week, none of them seem to have them in.

findon

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Country
uk
Region
leicester
I am super keen to source a copy of this as well. All WHSmiths I have been in have no stock. Anyone got a spare, or grab me one and post for a small fee :)

Damon1971

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Country
England
Region
Middlesex
Hi I was in Whs in Kingston upon Thames, and bought the last 2 copies,so have one spare, will PM u.

DerekP

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Country
Australia
Region
Canberra
Hi I was in Whs in Kingston upon Thames, and bought the last 2 copies,so have one spare, will PM u.

Thanks for the PM Damon, i might have missed it otherwise. I will happily accept your offer and insist on at least a token profit for yourself for the effort.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi, they've restocked my local WH Smiths with a few, so I could possibly pick one up.

Postage to your neck of the woods is going to be a killer from here though, I'd guess...

Let me know.

Hi Richy, thanks hugely for the offer. I didn't see your post until just now after seeing Damon's PM. Perhaps Findon is still looking (just below)? If for some reason Damon falls over in a puddle of muddy poo and smears the intended copy for me in human excrement then i'd love to accept your offer instead! :D

Though i would still pay Damon for the copy he purchased for me. But would have slightly less interest in it being posted. :p

Last edited:

NinjaRabbit

Video Game Merchandise Collector
AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Country
UK
Region
South Gloucestershire
I must've checked in every service station WHSmith on the M1/M6/A1(M) and a few others in the last week, none of them seem to have them in.
Just a tip for yourself and anyone else looking: They're only being stocked by the bigger WH Smith branches, not smaller ones or service station ones.

ObjectiveD

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Country
England
Region
Gloucestershire
Had a look in WHSmith in Cheltenham high street today and there are two copies on the top shelf if anyone is interested in this area. Never thought an amiga mag was top shelf material :)

DojoDan

Blogger
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Country
UK
Region
West Midlands
Can I call dibs on one objectiveD if after the op has one? Want to send it to a friend abroad as a pressy.

Edit: oh my bad!!! Sorry I thought you were offering! Sorry!

Last edited:

ObjectiveD

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Country
England
Region
Gloucestershire
Can I call dibs on one objectiveD if after the op has one? Want to send it to a friend abroad as a pressy.

I'm back there tomorrow and can pick a copy up if you want if it's still there?. Just cover the cost of the book and of packaging and posting?

-Acid-

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
222   0   0
Country
England
Region
South Shields

I'm back there tomorrow and can pick a copy up if you want if it's still there?. Just cover the cost of the book and of packaging and posting?
I wouldn't mind one if they've got plenty.

ObjectiveD

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Country
England
Region
Gloucestershire

DojoDan has asked for one but happy to pick up both copies if they are available and you cover post and packaging via PayPal?

ObjectiveD

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Country
England
Region
Gloucestershire

DojoDan has asked for one but happy to pick up both copies if they are available and you cover post and packaging via PayPal?

Sorry - went back today and both copies had gone - maybe someone on this side had read my post.

DojoDan

Blogger
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Country
UK
Region
West Midlands
Thanks objectiveD, appreciate your effort mate, was good of you to check for us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom