Not open for further replies.

arnljot

Dad, gamer, nerd, amigian
Country
Oslo
Region
Oslo
This will be a story written by the amibay users. These are the rules:

1: A user can post a part of the story, but never two consecutive parts.
2: Each part should not be more than two sentences long, at most three.
3: Namedropping other members nicks are appreciated
4: Keep it clean!

This is the start, The story the community wrote:
The two moderators were looking at eachother, both knowing that this was a defining moment. And to make things worse Merlin was about to log on.
They immediately locked the thread and everybody lived happily ever after.

The End.
sweeeeet :thumbsup2:
Merlin was not impressed, afterall it was HIS thread,
he mused to himself "why would anyone find offence, finding new ways to use Retro Brite would surely benefit others outside the Retro computer community"?

He unlocked the thread and proceeded to post a new use for his beloved "Retro Brite"

Bikini lines without hair removal.......
then i walked in and wondered if just putting loads of commas in would mean i could just keep on going on technically i hadn't actually finished a sentence, and was therefore was well within the 2 sentence rule, meaning i could just go on and on and on....... but then i remembered that it was really dull, so left mid..........
...afternoon to go kayaking off a waterfall. About half-way down i realized...
...that I had forgotten the kayak at home. While pondering how this could be, I noticed...
that holiday homes in Panama were quite cheap. Without hesitation, I rang my wife Anne and said "Darling.... I have an idea, it may seem crazy but bare with me. meet me by the waterfall, bring my Kayak"
Two seconds later, Masi Oka appears with a kayak and asks me to save a cheerleader.
so i save the cheerleader for later :wink:
and decide to go on the run from the law.......
... But the law wasn't having any of it. Next thing I know I'm sitting in a jail cell in the middle of Cardiff...
...next to some drunk guy who was eating a tuna fish and peanut butter sandwich and looks like my mother! After a satisfying belch, he looks over to me and says...
"You must not go there unprepared, wait, I've got something for you" and let's me hold the tuna fish and peanut butter sandwich while he searches for some junk in his stuff. After a few seconds, he gives me...
herpes and an apology! then he says.........
"Oh, sorry! That was meant for JuvUK. I really meant to give you this." He then reaches into his bag, pulls out a pink polka dot rat and hands it to me.
SdG then realised that there must have been something odd with that tuna sandwich she sneaked a quick nibble of while his back was turned, because rats aren't normally pink and polka dotted.
as i watched from the other side of the room scratching myself, i wondered if the smell of tuna was really from the sandwich or from.......
...the soon to be decomposing victim of mine. She would make a great mermaid if she didn't interfere with my aquarium that got too crowded lately, and...

meega

Elite ranking
Country
UK
Region
Re: The story the community wrote

They immediately locked the thread and everybody lived happily ever after.

The End.

imnogeek

Country
UK
Region
Midlands

Merlin was not impressed, afterall it was HIS thread,
he mused to himself "why would anyone find offence, finding new ways to use Retro Brite would surely benefit others outside the Retro computer community"?

He unlocked the thread and proceeded to post a new use for his beloved "Retro Brite"

Bikini lines without hair removal.......

Justin

Country
United Kingdom
Region
UK

then i walked in and wondered if just putting loads of commas in would mean i could just keep on going on technically i hadn't actually finished a sentence, and was therefore was well within the 2 sentence rule, meaning i could just go on and on and on....... but then i remembered that it was really dull, so left mid..........

SkydivinGirl

Retro Girl
Country
USA
Region
Raleigh, NC

...afternoon to go kayaking off a waterfall. About half-way down i realized...

Caius

AmiBayer
Country
Norway
Region
Hønefoss

...that I had forgotten the kayak at home. While pondering how this could be, I noticed...

gazcbm

10 PRINT "8 Bit Hero"
Country
UK
Region
Manchester, UK

that holiday homes in Panama were quite cheap. Without hesitation, I rang my wife Anne and said "Darling.... I have an idea, it may seem crazy but bare with me. meet me by the waterfall, bring my Kayak"

SkydivinGirl

Retro Girl
Country
USA
Region
Raleigh, NC

Two seconds later, Masi Oka appears with a kayak and asks me to save a cheerleader.

Justin

Country
United Kingdom
Region
UK

so i save the cheerleader for later :wink:
and decide to go on the run from the law.......

Nathanieltolbert

Country
United States
Region
Olathe, Kansas

... But the law wasn't having any of it. Next thing I know I'm sitting in a jail cell in the middle of Cardiff...

SkydivinGirl

Retro Girl
Country
USA
Region
Raleigh, NC

...next to some drunk guy who was eating a tuna fish and peanut butter sandwich and looks like my mother! After a satisfying belch, he looks over to me and says...

Shoonay

Global Caturator
Country
Poland
Region
Kaczyce

"You must not go there unprepared, wait, I've got something for you" and let's me hold the tuna fish and peanut butter sandwich while he searches for some junk in his stuff. After a few seconds, he gives me...

SkydivinGirl

Retro Girl
Country
USA
Region
Raleigh, NC

"Oh, sorry! That was meant for JuvUK. I really meant to give you this." He then reaches into his bag, pulls out a pink polka dot rat and hands it to me.

Merlin

Ministry of Retr0bright and Street Judge
VIP
Country
UK
Region
Manchester

SdG then realised that there must have been something odd with that tuna sandwich she sneaked a quick nibble of while his back was turned, because rats aren't normally pink and polka dotted.

Justin

Country
United Kingdom
Region
UK

as i watched from the other side of the room scratching myself, i wondered if the smell of tuna was really from the sandwich or from.......

Shoonay

Global Caturator
Country
Poland
Region
Kaczyce

...the soon to be decomposing victim of mine. She would make a great mermaid if she didn't interfere with my aquarium that got too crowded lately, and...

arnljot

Dad, gamer, nerd, amigian
Country
Oslo
Region
Oslo

I came to think about how she really smelled of fish and old newspapers. It made me hungry so I desided to go out and...

Kin Hell

Banned
Country
U.K.
Region
Cornwall

....buy a brand new stain-free string vest, :mrgreen: - but on the way to the shop....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom