Kin Hell

Banned
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Country
U.K.
Region
Cornwall
The last time I heard you use that name begining with "E", it was a right royal rant Daz. :D

Charlie

DaZZaBoY

OldskoOler
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Country
England
Region
South Cumbria
@ddni: PM sent

The last time I heard you use that name begining with "E", it was a right royal rant Daz. :D

Charlie

Wow! What a memory you've got Charlie, I had to think twice about what you meant there. :LOL: It did pain me to use that particular link to highlight the PSU but it was the first one I came across. ;)

Kin Hell

Banned
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Country
U.K.
Region
Cornwall
<snip>

Wow! What a memory you've got Charlie, I had to think twice about what you meant there. :LOL: It did pain me to use that particular link to highlight the PSU but it was the first one I came across. ;)

LMAO m8. I really do feel your Pain. :LOL:

Best of luck with the sale.

@ ddni

This is a personal joke RE: his link m8. Please don't let my comments put you off dealing with Daz on this item. I am refering to the company & not the product.

@ Daz

All the best fella. (y)

Charlie

ddni

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Country
UK - Northern Ireland
Region
Northern Ireland
received the PSU today. All looks good, many thanks.

Do you have a manual? I don't know what the black and white cable is for. Is it a fan speed control lead? If so it would be useful as the PSU is a little bit louder than silent.

DaZZaBoY

OldskoOler
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Country
England
Region
South Cumbria
Hi mate,

Sorry, I didn't notice your query as I haven't been paying much attention for the last few days. :oops:

I'm unsure what the particular lead is for but being a T'take, I'm sure it possibly will be a fan controller. I originally bought this PSU from a mate (so was guaranteed working) but the project I bought it for, never actually got made, hence why I sold it on.

I didn't get a manual with it but if you still unsure, I can easily find out for you.

PS. Thanks for the feedback - mutual left (y)

davideo

I look like Gizmo
Staff member
Administrator
Staff Moderator
Treasurer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
219   0   0
Country
UK
Region