Not open for further replies.

tokyoracer

(Not actually from Tokyo).
Blogger
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Norfolk
No offence to your home-land but they are damn lucky your county has the Euro as currency since the old currency you had (sorry no idea what it is) was never all that strong. That bailed Greece out for a while until there was further problems so the other European countries bailed the country out over and over 'til they got fed up with it all, now we get news like this. . .

I really don't understand why they are going this far since they really got to blame themselfs for this mess.
This is exactly why Turkey is trying to get the Euro. If they do, I can see this happening all over again.

Sorry if this info is inaccurate but it's the infomation I have gotten from TV and newspapers over the years and me trying to map out the timescale.

status

AmiBayer
Country
Heraklion
Region
Crete
It is not a political statement, it is for the three persons that died today.

tokyoracer

(Not actually from Tokyo).
Blogger
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Norfolk
It is not a political statement, it is for the three persons that died today.
But that is the reason this is all happening. Of-course, my feelings go to the familes of the 3 that had their life cruely taken from them.

Templar

In Finem Vobis Videtur De Christiana
VIP
Country
Hellas
Region
Cydonia
Euro was a disaster for Greece, Italy, Spain and other countries. Everything went up even 300% - 500% more. That's the reality.

Foods and first raw materials just ejected to astronomical prices.

Drachmas were our national currency before.

Kin Hell

Banned
Country
U.K.
Region
Cornwall
@ statusgr

I feel sorry you have to see atrocities like this in your country & understand you frustrations, but Politics are best not fronted by AmiBay.

Kin

mfilos

Extr3m3ly l33t
Country
Greece
Region
Glyfada/Athens
Shit happens to every country (and/or City) from time to time...
Personally I don't like reading stuff like that in places that represent one particular field of interest.
I'm interested in many things in my life but for every field, there's a specific place to discuss and comment. Not that General Chat and Offtopic threads are bad, but for some reason I don't like threads like this.

And yep I'm Greek and I feel sorry for such incidents wherever they do happen.

Greece still has blue seas and sunsets you know!

keropi

VIP
Country
Greece
Region
Ioannina
yeah, I am closing the thread before it gets out of control. Political discussions is OUT of Amibay's scope. Please remember that and refrain from opening similar threads in the future.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom