Nathanieltolbert

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Country
United States
Region
Olathe, Kansas
Hello everyone,

As stated in the other thread I posted earlier to recycle a small number of Amiga reference manuals and books I am slimming down my collection of various retro computer items and identifying things I don't think I will ever use. Up here are two pieces of Software I have no use for and as such thought I would move them on to community. They are as follows -

1x Sealed MaxDOS 2.0 Box is simple cardboard box with a white coversheet. - A Software system for Amiga or Toaster which allows simple and transparent access to Macintosh floppies and external hard drives by Media4 productions. Just cover shipping costs and it's yours.
1x AmigaVision Profession - Boxed but opened. Box is in low shape, with apparent crushing on most sides as well as discoloration on the back and frayed edging. The box contains 5 disks labelled AV_Player Disk, AV_Install Disk, AV_Examples Disk, AV_Demo Disk and AV_Program Disk. The labels are starting to show that glue discoloration that happens on white disk labels after time and the bottom of the labels are popping up. I will provide pictures. Also contains Commodore Diskette Exchange Form, AmigaVision Guided Tour booklet x2, and AmigaVision Professional User's Guide. Books appear to be in fair shape with edge warping along the spine. I shall take pictures to showcase the information. Yours for just the price of shipping.

I will post pictures shortly. I've pulled two machines (Not Amigas Still sorting the large stack of those) that I have duplicates of that I need to test and confirm working status before posting and I will post pictures then. Thank you for taking a look. As it is software, I believe we should be able to ship international, just remember that import tariffs and shipping are excruciating lately. If you have any questions I will do my best to answer them for you. Have a great day!

Kind Regards,

Nathan

-Edit- Okay I have some pictures now. Please let me know if there is anything else you would like to see.

amigavisionbox1.jpgamigavisionbox2.jpgamigavisionbox3.jpgamigavisionbox4.jpgamigavisionmanual.jpgAmigavisiondisk.jpgmaxdosbox2.jpgmaxdosbox1.jpg

Last edited:

zerec

Blogger
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Country
UK/Germany
Region
London/Wolfsburg
Two pieces of Amiga software

Interested in MaxDOS2

Last edited:

Nathanieltolbert

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Country
United States
Region
Olathe, Kansas
It isn't too heavy to ship, but they still want a massive amount for shipping. The cheapest listed is First Class International at $25.75 with no estimate for delivery. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Nathanieltolbert

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Country
United States
Region
Olathe, Kansas
Okay, I have no use for these pieces of software and I forsee no using of them in the future. So these two pieces of software are available to anyone who wants them for whatever the cost of shipping is.

Kind regards,

Nathan

Nathanieltolbert

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Country
United States
Region
Olathe, Kansas
Well it appears that shipping costs haven't changed since the last time I looked at shipping costs for you Zerec. First Class shipping is $22.50 USD and Priority Mail is $40.95 USD. I will need to pick up a smaller box than what I have here so I am hoping the cost will be lower, but $22.50 is the lowest quote I have. If the package weight comes in lower and the shipping cost is cheaper, I will of course refund you what wasn't used to ship it.

Regards,

Nathan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom