Not open for further replies.

Imsdal

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Country
Norway
Region
Oslo
I am selling 44 unused Game Cases that I bought from Gameseek 6 months ago. The plan was to modify the cases so that my NES-games fitted, but I never got around to it. I have put in some NES- covers that I printed out from the cover project. These can be incl if wanted. I can also incl a paper cutter if someone buys more than 20 cases. I see that another seller is selling 10 gamecases for £7.50, so I will match that price.

44 tomme esker.jpg

Imsdal

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Country
Norway
Region
Oslo
Hey! Will check the postage costs tomorrow. Did you want to incl a paper cutter? If the package weighs less than 2 kg Its £15 for shipping. If you want tracking is more. Will weigh the package tomorrow and give you the exact shipping cost.
Declaring interest for 20 depending on shipping charges to Greece

Last edited:

Imsdal

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Country
Norway
Region
Oslo
The package weighs just under 2 kg so the shipping cost is £13. If you would like to add the free paper cutter, the package probably is going to weigh more than 2 kg. Have sent you a pm.
Hey! Will check the postage costs tomorrow. Did you want to incl a paper cutter? If the package weighs less than 2 kg Its £15 for shipping. If you want tracking is more. Will weigh the package tomorrow and give you the exact shipping cost.
Declaring interest for 20 depending on shipping charges to Greece

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom