dayowalker

Rating - 100%
41   0   1
Country
Germany
Region
NRW
Dear Amigians,

the sale is a set consisting of a CyberstormPPC (CSPPC), including an original box (serials don’t match), manual and installation disks. I bought this boxed set originally here:https://www.amibay.com/threads/phase-5-cyberstorm-ppc.2442427/.I did sent the CSPPC to stachu100, who upgraded the card this summer/autumn. The PPC 604e runs @390Mhz, the 68LC060 CPU is clocked @50Mhz. The phase5 board as the revision number 1, an early board revision. OS3.X software doesn’t seem able to read out correctly the new, upgraded PPC frequency, it shows falsely 120Mhz. But OS4 does show correct specs (see second last picture please). Of course SysSpeed results inside OS3.X do proof upgraded specs. Similar behavior of CPPC occurs, when used with CybervisionPPC (CVPPC). OS 3.X doesn’t recognize it, but showgfxconfig recognizes CVPPC correctly and accordingly all installed CGXV4 screen resolutions are applicable in prefs/screenmode. The card was 1:1 tested in the identical environment of the set I sold on my other sales thread before (https://www.amibay.com/threads/set-...vppc-scsi-chain-cgx4-cd-amigaos4-1fe.2443973/). As with the CSPPC sold in my other thread, everything worked fully reliable. The fan on top of the PPC has been been renewed. The 68k socket received a reflow by stachu, of prophylactic reasons. I replaced the original RAM by 4x 32MB 50ns Micron modules. I didn’t tweak the RAM parameters in CSPPCs‘ menu, due to my lack of time.

That means, buyer gets this CSPPC newly setup and successfully tested, including CGXV4 screens and Warp3D-PPC tests in the thread of mine mentioned above. Screenshots are taken on 16.12.2023, grabbed from SuperHires Lace screen (with IndivisionMKIII). Watch the SCSI transfer speeds in the SysSpeed at approximately 30Mb/s.

Btw, this is the last CSPPC I do sell!

The set consists of:
  • CSPPC with PPC @390Mhz, CPU-code: IBM PPC604e3DB-C400E
  • new PPC fan
  • 68k socket reflowed
  • MC68LC060RC50 @50Mhz
  • Set of 4x32MB Micron SIMMs @50ns
  • the original PPC-fan and desoldered original PPC CPU
  • previously installed memory modules (the ones on last picture)
  • original box (non matching serial), manual and installation disks (latter ones untested)

I ask for 1700€ (was 1800€ with SCSI stuff).

Of course, questions are welcome. Thanks for your attention.

Edit 16.12.2023:
  • Decided to keep SCSI stuff for my own
Edit 16.12.2023:
  • Replaced with new pictures from today and with correct LC CPU
  • Added exact proof of ownership

Pictures:

IMG_9690.jpegIMG_9687.jpegFullSizeRender.jpegIMG_9669.jpegIMG_9670.jpegIMG_5942.png

IMG_5820.pngIMG_9025.jpeg

Edit: Changed offer composition, lowered price

Edit: Mutual feedbacks left. Thank you very much.

@Moderators:
Thread can be moved to sales archive.

Last edited:

Joe

Joe
AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Country
Slovakia
Region
East Region

dayowalker

I think you should have added a screenshot from WhichAmiga for the 68LC060 as you are selling it with that processor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interest Queue

Interest Queue

Top Bottom