Amiga is Yes. :)
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Country
Sweden
Region
Smaland
i.e. "parantheses on shift-9 and shift-0 and # on shift-3".

I will only buy the kind with springs under the keycaps. They don't have to be cleaned, but all keys must work and spring back up. A little yellowing is okay, and if you want to sell me the empty case with it, I will buy that too if it's in the same decent condition.

If shipping is expensive from USA, I could maybe be persuaded to buy UK keyboards... :)

I will pay more for keyboards in nice condition, and I'm looking to buy 2 or 3.

The thing is that I haven't found many PC keyboards that are nicer... if you have 2 KeyRah for Amiga, sell them to me before I order tomorrow ;)

rkauer

Amiga fanboy
Rating - 100%
109   0   0
Country
Brazil
Region
São Leopoldo, RS
If my offer is any good, PM me: I can wave with the different keys ( (, ) & #) for an European or UK keyboard, as I don't need them.

They are a bit yellowed. But nothing that a bit of Retr0bright will not cure. ;)

Yours for the price of postage if I can find a way to send them in an envelope.

Photon

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Country
Sweden
Region
Smaland
Actually I realized A1200 springy keyboards are probably exactly the same, and they are easier to connect. So I will buy them from Amigakit probably... sorry for a stupid thread, hehe.

Photon

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Country
Sweden
Region
Smaland
A1200 keyboards are not quite the same, but I'm no longer looking for US layout keyboards. So please close the thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom