Status
Not open for further replies.

wntic

Country
UK
Region
East Yorkshire
Hi

sorry if this is wrong place please move if needed:)

my amiga:

Amiga 1200 recapped and still in original case
blizzard 1260 revision 2 with 128 ram
scis kit with 128 ram
Delfina Flipper edition
CD DRIVE
IDE Conviter
Gotek Floppy emulator
External floppy Disk drive
wireless ps2 mouse set up
Indivision AGA 1200 MK2cr
128gb cf card, running SYS AGA full with every game for Amiga and most utility and fully registered version of ibrouse.
Ethernet card
3.1 KICKSTART

Whats what value at please?

Last edited:

davideo

I look like Gizmo
Staff member
Administrator
Staff Moderator
Treasurer
Blogger
Country
UK
Region
Boston, Lincs
@wntic

Part of the rules that you agreed to on joining AmiBay state the following

Asking for Estimates: In a similar fashion, asking members and or/staff on Amibay for the estimated worth of an item is a no-no, there is so much that could go wrong with this strategy that could end up starting a flame war, when you are just trying to help. The main reason is that what one might pay for an item where there are an abundance of said items, would be much cheaper than other locations on the globe where the same item could be rarer, thus prices would have to reflect that.
Asking for a value for an item is also a form of indirect price driving and may attract both public and private bidding, which is against the ethos of AmiBay. You will generate more respect from buyers and members if you do your homework and ask a fair price in the first place; asking for an estimate of the value of an item from Amibay staff will result in your request being declined; similarly, requests asking the same from members will be removed and deleted.

Time to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom