Not open for further replies.

ag_woodward

AmiBayer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
Accrington, UK
Hi all

I am having a massive clear-out. All the following is free to whoever wants it all for the cost of the P&P (postage plus a small charge for the packaging time and materials).

A1500/2000/3000T/4000T keyboard - QWERTY layout, large 5-pin DIN plug (does not fit A4000D not sure about A3000D), all keys present, tested it and backspace/return keys are not functioning - given I have fixed a couple of these in the past, I suspect it needs a trace repairing which isn't too hard if you are handy - TAKEN BY RKAUER

Amiga A520 Modulators (2 of each with phono/coax lead) - not tested recently but were working previously - TAKEN BY ZETRO

A1200 PSU with 3 pin UK plug - working when last tested

A600 PSU with 3 pin UK plug - working when last tested

C= Tank style mouse (2 of) - both work as well as can be expected, need a clean though

C= newer style mouse - again working as well as can be expected - TAKEN BY SYKDIVINGIRL

Teac CD-224E slimline laptop CD ROM drive with black bezel - got this from someone on Amibay from Finland or Iceland (my memory is shocking so my sincere apologies) for building into my A1200 - this project won't go ahead so this is free to a good home - TAKEN BY MERLIN

A1200 Kickstart 3.1 ROMS - in full working order but have bent pins which need straightening - no big deal really - they were sent by a seller on Ebay and I complained when they arrived bent - he sent me a new set. - TAKEN BY MERLIN

A funny grey 23-pin floppy drive dongle...how about that for a description. It is grey, a pass thru dongle, with a disable? switch, opening it reveal a PCB with 2 toshiba chips with the code wiped off and a small sticker with what appears to read "EPS 3.93" or "EFS 3.93). God only knows....

9 pin serial port gender changers - female/female * 2

And now the memory....lots of loose ones, have tried to give the correct info for each:

Hyperram 4MB EDO Module - HYMIT05004 1Mx32 - 1 of
IBM 4MB EDO Module - 11D1320BA-70 1Mx32 - 1 of
JCI-S1S 72pin EDO Module (I am not sure of the size but no doubt someone will know) - 1 of
ACTM37A 64MB EDO Module ( I think - it has 4 * ACT 9642Y chips on one side which I think are 16MB each) - 2 of - TAKEN BY BINOX
Elpida 16MB EDO module (2M * 8) - 2 of
xMB EDO Module - 2 of (no idea of size, they have 16 chips on each module, numbered VT547404-6
16mb Parity SIMM module - 1 of - marked SGS with 8 * HY5117400B chips on and 1 * parity chips

Well thats it for now - all I have found to date...there will be more

Interested - PM me!

Andrew

Merlin

Ministry of Retr0bright and Street Judge
VIP
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Manchester
Re: Various Amiga Bits all Free

OOOoooooooooOOOOOOOOO.........

Can I shout up for the 3.1 ROMs and the Teac drive please?

Thanks

Merlin

SkydivinGirl

Retro Girl
Rating - 100%
190   0   0
Country
USA
Region
Raleigh, NC

PM Sent about:

One of the Amiga A520 Modulators
C= newer style mouse

Thanks!

Heather

Zetr0

Ya' Like it Retr0?
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Norfolk

@ag_woodward

I am interested in one of the A520's if you have one left my friend, I plan to convert it to SVideo Y/C :)

btw, I have noticed a lot of sales of Amiga stuff, your not leaving us are you? :cry:

ag_woodward

AmiBayer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
Accrington, UK

@Retro

I am sad to say that I am leaving the Amiga community. I had high aspirations of regaining my hobby and acquired a collection of Amigas including my 3000T, 4000T, 1200 and my old trusty A4000D and 500!

Unfortunately, my business (I own my own business installing bathrooms and employ a small team) is taking too much time and as my daughter is growing up so fast, I feel selfish spending so much time at work then coming home to not spend it with her (and of course the trusty wif!).

It seems a shame to just hoard things when others will get great pleasure out of them - I listed some things on EAB because this site was down earlier but when I get chance will put them on here if not sold. There are also some bits on Ebay :(

Anyhow, you are welcome to the A520 (both are free as Heather hadn't realised they would be PAL) - drop me a PM with you addy again and I will sort out P&P for you.

I will add some more free bits to the RB once I find them - things are scattered about the house :)

Speak to you soon

BinoX

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
57   0   1
Country
UK
Region
Helston, Cornwall

I'm interested in the 64MB SIMM :)
But hold off on posting for a bit 'cause I may see something else I want when you add more stuff :)

If you have any manuals that you'll be giving away I'll be very interested in them too :)

rkauer

Amiga fanboy
Rating - 100%
109   0   0
Country
Brazil
Region
São Leopoldo, RS

Interested in the keyboard! It is the A3/4000 one (thinner) or the old school 2000?

Need it for a A4000D, but I'm able to swap the connection cable.

Could you please quote the P&P to Banana Land? :wink:

Eclipse

AmiBayer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
England
Region
Kent

I'd like the Dongle if it's still available please.

rkauer

Amiga fanboy
Rating - 100%
109   0   0
Country
Brazil
Region
São Leopoldo, RS

Item arrived today. Thanks, AG! :thumbsup2:

rkauer

Amiga fanboy
Rating - 100%
109   0   0
Country
Brazil
Region
São Leopoldo, RS

Bumping an old thread: are the remaining items still for grab?

If not, time to do some housekeeping... :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom