Sold VIC-20 set-up with smart VICSOFT carry case and accessories

baz67

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Country
UK
Region
East Yorkshire
A fab VIC-20 up for a new home here and I am certain it is going to really make a Commodore user's/collector's day as it comes in a very attractive (and in great condition) cream VICSOFT travel case. So this, UK only please, sale comprises a fully-working unexpanded VIC, a black PSU and RF modulator plus a tape deck, VIC manual and VicSoft catalogue, some booklets and a 1541 disk drive manual and disk (alas no disk drive!) - PLUS a couple of game tapes and a 3K RAM Super Expander cartridge (I can't get this to work but you're welcome to it and perhaps you can fix these things). Looking for £110 (Paypal F&F or buyer pays fees) which includes UK postage. Pictures herewith form part of the description - the last one shows the machine working but note that the monitor is NOT included
DSC_0919.JPG

DSC_0918.JPG

Edit: BUMP! Please note extra software added - two game tapes and a non-working Vic RAM Expander cartridge (have tried cleaning the contacts which are all shiny and look good but to no avail) - these additional VIC items are now included in this sale. Thanks for looking and do not hesitate to contact me if you need more information.

Edit: PRICE REDUCTION: £99 incl UK courier postage... get your cream-cased travel carrier VIC now in time for Christmas...

Attachments

• vic2.jpg
    vic2.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 43
  • vic3.jpg
    vic3.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 39
  • Vic1.jpg
    Vic1.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 34
  • vic4.jpg
    vic4.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

baz67

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Country
UK
Region
East Yorkshire
BUMP! Please note extra software added - two game tapes and a non-working Vic RAM Expander cartridge (have tried cleaning the contacts which are all shiny and look good but to no avail) - these additional VIC items are now included in this UK only sale. Thanks for looking and do not hesitate to contact me if you need more information.

baz67

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Country
UK
Region
East Yorkshire
PRICE REDUCTION: £99 incl UK courier postage... get your cream-cased travel carrier VIC now in time for Christmas...

Edit: SOLD OFF SITE - thank you for your interest and sale now closed.
Thank you, Mods.

Last edited:
Top Bottom