Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Country
the Netherlands
Region
Breda area
Up for grabs:

Vidi Amiga 24 RT

I have no clue what it does (something with video ^^), or if it works (i think it will, all the parts i got so far are all in perfectly working order), or how to test it (am prepared to test it for you if you can tell me how and if it's not to much work).

bsfthpgcgkkgrhquokjeevv.jpg

Yours for the cost of shipping. I will ship anywhere, i think it fits in a bubble envelop so shouldn't be to expensive :)

Last edited by a moderator:

gavilan

Amiga user & abuser since 1988
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Country
Argentina
Region
Buenos Aires
Hi there!
How much do you think would cost shippto Buenos Aires, Argentina? Of course, declaring interest if shipping costs arent too high ;)

Thanks
Sebastian

JiggyMF

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Country
the Netherlands
Region
Breda area
Grab a hold of your chair:

18,80 euro's or 24,10 (i will have to find out which zone you fall in if you are interested).

JiggyMF

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Country
the Netherlands
Region
Breda area
Waiting for Gavlian to reply, have not heard anything from him yet.

Do we have rules for waiting a certain amount of time before moving to the next, or something? ^^

Last edited:

gavilan

Amiga user & abuser since 1988
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Country
Argentina
Region
Buenos Aires
Sorry for the no-reply. I was almost sure i had replied telling you that it was very expensive (shipping) so i have to declined on your offer.

anyway, good to see ot finally goes to good hands!! (y)

Cheers!

Sebasitan

Zetr0

Ya' Like it Retr0?
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Norfolk
@JiggyMF

not so much a rule, but we do have a guideline,

Out of politeness and the fact we are multinational community, the minimum recommend for *first contact* via PM is 24 hours (a day), if you dont get any first PM contact withn 24 hours after the member has declared an interest here, then you are more than welcome to move on to the next inline.

If however you have recieved a PM after a declaration in the thread then give it a futher 24 hours to work out a deal, after that its upto you if you wish to wait any longer.

At the end of the day it is your item as long as you give the first inline (Galivan) a reasonable opportunity then thats only what the community could ask of you.

I would give Sebastian (Gallivan) another poke by PM, if you dont get anywhere by tomorrow afternoon then, personally I would move onto the next inline.

hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom