Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Greater Manchester
Would like to offer £50 inc. p&p for a bog standard boxed A600 - themed [please] (pref. the wild, weird and wicked pack). does anyone have a spare one to let go of? :mrgreen:

Kin Hell

Banned
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Country
U.K.
Region
Cornwall
Re: WANTED: A600 Boxed

I might have one in a couple of days m8. A good friend said he'd found his the other day & Did I know anyone wanting one!?

...and here you are! :D

.......promise to get the deets to you in the next couple of days! -Is it really a problem if it isn't boxed??

Cheers,

Kin

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Greater Manchester

lol. it's gotta be boxed because its a surprise for my big brother. we both always wanted one when we were kids. i've ordered an a1200 with lots of things a couple of days back, which wasn't boxed. set me back £130 :cry: that's newb buying for you. ideally want a nice condition a600 boxed as a present, which would also be used for games that are somewhat incompatible for the a1200. thanks :mrgreen:

Kin Hell

Banned
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Country
U.K.
Region
Cornwall

Retro Shopping eh! :LOL:

You are probably narrowing your chances for a clean boxed one alone, never mind the specific wild, weird and wicked pack. Consequently, you may need to re-evaluate your current Budget for such an example! - Obviously I can't go into details because of AmiBays strict guidelines on price driving!

I will let you know what it is here, just as soon as I know myself! :wink:

Kin

*Edit*
It isn't boxed & general condition is not known. I might have some more info in a day or two but meantime, anyone with a Spanking Harrods Style A600 can go before me on this one! :mrgreen:

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Greater Manchester

lol, spanking harrods new. nah, not that new :LOL: i want something boxed, i.e not in tatters. the a600 is ok a bit yellowed. i've just spotted an a600 from bradford for £40 inc p&p with no yellowing whatsoever, unfortunately no box. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom