Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackadder

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
Sydney, Aus
Hello all,

Just got myself a second hand A500. Everything is in good order, and almost ready to rock. However, some of the keys do not have their springs underneath, and this causes the keys to lay flat in their sockets and harder to use. If anyone knows where to get these springs, or even ones that are similar and do the job, by all means plonk a message down.

Thanks

Fingerlickin_B

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Country
Australia
Region
Belco
Re: Wanted: Amiga keyboard springs

Hi Blackadder & welcome to AmiBay! :D

Could you please update your profile to reflect location? This will give prospective traders a better idea WRT postage options, cost, possible drop-offs/pick-ups, etc.

PZ.

Zetr0

Ya' Like it Retr0?
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Norfolk

@Blacky,

Some A500's use rubber springs , some metal springs, what ya need?

I have a few spare metal springs so, if your in the UK i can pop some spare in the post as a gift m8 :)

Blackadder

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
Sydney, Aus

Hey FB, I see you are a big cheese right across the Aminet :mrgreen: Thanks for the tip mate.

Zetr0, unfortunately I am in Australia. The spring types are metal. I have looked through a few old PC keyboards and it seems they don't use these kinds of springs, damn them and their progress!

Fingerlickin_B

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Country
Australia
Region
Belco

Blackadder said:
Hey FB, I see you are a big cheese right across the Aminet :mrgreen: Thanks for the tip mate.

I'm actually a little cheese, but that other package goes out to you via Express today...so you don't have to wait through the weekend :D

PZ.

Blackadder

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
Sydney, Aus

Fingerlickin_B said:
Blackadder said:

I'm actually a little cheese, but that other package goes out to you via Express today...so you don't have to wait through the weekend :D

PZ.

You the man, man. Thanks for the package, I will actually be able to do a few constructive things when it arrives :!:

Thanks again FB. You shouldn't have wasted money on express post though, seriously. Some lucky lady will take advantage of you one day and then where will you be? :LOL:

Springs anyone?

Fingerlickin_B

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Country
Australia
Region
Belco

Blackadder said:
You shouldn't have wasted money on express post though, seriously.

A 500g Express satchel is pretty much the same cost as regular small packages :wink:

PZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom