jcarvalho

AmiBayer
Rating - 98.3%
58   1   0
Country
Portugal
Region
Oporto
Hi, I am selling an wavetable based on Pi 2W. It goes without microSD card. It is based on mt32-pi, you just need to download files from here and download software control for DOS and Windows.
Any small microsd (1GB) will do.
You now can emulate Roland SC-55 and others, just copy the SF2 file of your choice.
I cant confirm because I dont own one, but Orpheus users can do MT-32 because PCMidi line is also present on wavetable connector.
I can solder the small LCD on the board or add male headers and you can 3D print a nice front bay and place it near the CD-ROM, let me know what you want

Asking price:45 euros plus shipping

NOTE: The sound card in third photo is not included. just to show how it fits.
It is for sale elsewhere.
I accept paypal F&F
Thanks for looking

Attachments

• foto1.jpg
    foto1.jpg
    250.6 KB · Views: 63
  • foto2.jpg
    foto2.jpg
    274.2 KB · Views: 61
  • foto3.jpg
    foto3.jpg
    282.3 KB · Views: 63

OLE421

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Country
FRANCE
Region
Paris
Declaring interest.

Declaring interest. Depends on shipping price for France.
PM sent.
(Marked as sold/completed by jcarvalho)

Last edited by a moderator:

Xanxi

AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
Country
France
Region
Paris
Hi.
Is it similar to the McCake board from Serdaco which uses a PiCM4 or is it a different project?

Could you tell the dimensions of the board if one wants to use it a on WT header a bit low, like on the ATI VGA stereo fx board?

ATI_VGA_Stereo_FX.jpg

jcarvalho

AmiBayer
Rating - 98.3%
58   1   0
Country
Portugal
Region
Oporto
Hello all!
Let me try to answer the most questions I can, if I sell the wavetable easy, I can make at least another, the Pi 2W is to expensive for me to buy and dont sell

Tomorrow I will find a nice quote to shipping to France... It is not expensive from Portugal

1) The Raspeberry Pi 2W IS included. The only thing needed is a small microSD card
2) It is another project, please look at github page, you are not stuck with the sound bank provided. I am running right now an high quality soundbank of 300MB to emulate Roland SC-55. You can add lots os SF2 files and change them on the fly with the dos tools provided.
3) Sizes: 7,5cm x 3,8cm 1,3 cm due to the jumpers... can be less by putting a solder blob

jcarvalho

AmiBayer
Rating - 98.3%
58   1   0
Country
Portugal
Region
Oporto
Item sent to @OLE421 and positive feedback left!

Hi Xanxi!!!! Yes, I am going to order more PCB's today. It is a very cool project and works very well, no more expensive wavetables from other manufacturers. Can I reserve one for you?

Top Bottom